1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MN. vs WI. Blizzard Shoots

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by DUSTER 99, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DUSTER 99

DUSTER 99 TS Member

Well the 2008 Mn. vs Wi. blizzard shoots are now history, and I can truthfully say this years shoots brought back memories of the of the olden days. Three of the shoots were blessed with sub-zero temps as well as windy conditions. I would like to congratulate the Wisconsin shooters on giving us, Minnesota shooters a pretty good butt kicking. Also I would like to thank everyone who participated in or helped run the shoots, making them a huge success. So for the third year in a row we, the Minnesota shooters, have to give the Wisconsin shooters the BIRD. - The blizzard shoot traveling trophy is a black crow with the winning state,s mane engraved on plates on the base. Congrats again and thanks, Dusty

2. Don S

Don S Member

Which clubs were in on the competition?

3. Northsider

Northsider TS Member

The Clubs are, SMTC Rochester, MN, Winona Sportsman Club Winona MN,
    Gopher Sportsman Club La Crescent MN., Gunslick Trap Club Holmen WI, Holmen Rod and Gun, Holmen WI and Chaseburg Rod and Gun, Chaseburg WI.

4. lewddt10

lewddt10 TS Member

Dusty,
    I think a real thanks should go out to you for taking care of all the scoring. These shoots are just a lot of fun and great times together. Can't wait until next year! Thanks again Dusty and we'll see you at the BIG BUNNY.
    Jeff and Kelly

5. Whiz Bang

Whiz Bang TS Member

I have shot the Blizzard Shoots for probably the last 30 years. I can honestly say they are a lot of fun, what better way to spend a Sunday. You meet a lot of new friends and a lot of old ones. One thing for sure the last three shoots were the coldest and those Wisconsin shooters sure can drink a lot of beer.

Thanks Dusty for your time and dedication.

6. crmeyer

crmeyer Member

My thanks too Dusty also for doing a great job again this year. It's getting to be a long winter, and these shoots make it go by a little faster. Thanks to all you braved the cold weather !!.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

la crescent gun club mn blizzard shoot