1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MN. Vs. WI. BLIZZARD SHOOT CONGRATS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by DUSTER 99, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DUSTER 99

DUSTER 99 TS Member

I would like to congratulate the Wisconsin shooters who took part in the 2007 blizzard shoots, and completely dominated the Minnesota shooters. It is hard to believe that this group of shooters, who are normally class B shooters, shot so consistantly good for all six shoots. You would have thought that they were from Kentucky and shooting the Missouri Fall Handicap to shoot so well. In all seriousness, I would like to thank everyone who took part in our winter shoots, which make the winter months pass more quickly and help the small clubs involved to generate some winter income. Anyone who has not attended any of these shoots are missing a very good time with a lot of BS'ing, nice prizes, and plenty of good food and refreshments. Hope to see a good turnout at the Wi. quad county shoots in March. Thanks again! Dusty

2. 101Diamond

101Diamond TS Member

Fun in the winter. Shot like crap but so much fun. Getting a ham on the pull tabs ....sooooogoood

3. Whiz Bang

Whiz Bang TS Member

I thought we let Wisconsin win so they would shoot with us next year?

4. Northsider

Northsider TS Member

My My MY! First we are beer drinking club shooters and now we are Class B Kentucky Shooters. Well, you guys forgot to say it was a CLEAN SWEEP!!!!! Wisconsin may only send 10 shooters next year to save on gas and help global warming because there seems to be a lot of HOT AIR comming from the minnesota side of the river.

5. Whiz Bang

Whiz Bang TS Member

Hey Nortsider if you take a good look at the crow you will see Minnesota owned that bird for at least 10 years straight. You guys have a super father and son team that put top scores on the board at every shoot. Hats off to the Syllas

6. DUSTER 99

DUSTER 99 TS Member

Hey Northsider,
    It may have been a sweep, but I don't know how clean it was? LOL
    Dusty

7. 101Diamond

101Diamond TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

minnesota blizzard shoots