1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MN State Team Results

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range, Jul 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range Member

Jun 8, 2010
    The 29th Annual Minnesota State Team shoot was held at the Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range on Sunday, July 18, 2010. The results are as follows:

1st Place Team was Chad Kubasch, Larry Burns, Scott Steffen, Ken Norman and Nick Kubasch with a score of 486x500.

2nd Place Team was Tom Kotarski, John Neururer, Robert Midthun, Tom Kotarski and Nicholas Olson with a score of 482 X 500.

Handicap winners:
    Long Yardage: Denny Kongsjord 89x100

Short Yardage: Kyle Berens 94x100

Doubles Winners:

Class A – Lou Kosiba 94x100
    Class B – Dennis Kongsjord 92x100
    Class C – Bob Smith 89x100

Congratulations to the Winning Teams and the Event Winners!!

Thanks to everyone who attended along with Jerry Gall/Foley Meat Locker and Randy and Pam Luth for supplying the bratwursts/sauerkraut, soda and chips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff Hoppes
    Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range
    St. Cloud, Minnesota
  2. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Sep 14, 2008
    I was at the shoot and I must say it was well run. They used enough traps so the pace was fast. Targeting setting was perfect and the free lunch was great. Good job Jeff and the Deltone Luth gang.

Mark Zauhar
  3. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Jan 14, 2008
    Jeff, sounds like you hade a great team shoot
    . How many teams did you have? I hope I can make it next year to take back the title from the Watertowns boys.

Jeff do you have any idea if you have the trophy plaque from last years team shoot?

Thanks for your help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.