1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MN SPORTSMANS CLUB FIRST ATA EVENT

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Kooz25, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Minnesota Sportsmans Club in Zimmerman, Minnesota is throwing it's first ever ATA event May 21.

I would like to invite every one to show there support for a new club throwing regesterd targets.

We will have on display Guns Of Freedom which is Military weapons from WW1 to Present

We are giving away some great shamrock leather products.

Follow the link above for a complete flyer

Hope to see some new faces as wells as old

Thank you for your support

Kooz
    kooz25_2008_030319.jpg

kooz25_2008_030319.jpg

2. RLC323

RLC323 Member

Good luck with your shoot. Looks like a nice program. $20 singles and handicap targets, and $18 for doubles make me wish I lived closer.

3. Judd

Judd TS Member

I would like to thank everybody in advance who have helped us put together this event. Wally Shelstad from Buffalo Gun Club has been a great help, Mark and Sally Stevens, Keith Koosman and the Minnesota Trapshooter Association have all done a great job,Shamrock Leathers for putting together the event prizes.

I would also like to thank the members of the Minnesota Sportsmen's Club who are volunteering thier time to help make this event a success.

Randy Jones
    Minnesota Sportsmen's Club

4. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Randy,

On behalf of the Minnesota Trap Shooting Association and Minnesota's fraternity of trap shooters, we want to welcome MN. Sportsman's Club to the world of registered trapshooting in Minnesota. You can bet Sally (CalamitySJ) and I will be in attendance and ready to lend a hand anywhere you need it. We want to make this shoot a great success and the best way is to get started on the right foot.

We all want to wish you great success and rest easy in knowing that others are there to help out!! (This is not as difficult as you may think) Randy you are a great shooter and I am sure your club will become an asset to our States shooting venues. WE look forward to Saturday!

Primedust
    Mark Stevens

5. Rum River

Rum River TS Member

Judd,

Sorry I can't make it Saturday, looks like a great program.
    Grind 'em up!

Dan

6. Judd

Judd TS Member

Here is a little more information on the Minnesota Sportsmen's Club ATA event that wasn't in the program. The Club is giving two free rounds of trap that can be used for practice or the Club league to anyone who is joining the ATA for the first time and shoots their 1st event this Saturday at the Minnesota Sportsmen's Club. There will also be a $25.00 award to the High Sub-Junior, Hi Junior, Hi 1st time ATA Shooter and a $25.00 cash prize awarded by a random drawing to a shooter who shoots both the singles and handicap events.

Bill Bune's "Guns of Freedom" display should be great to see.

Thank you for looking and we hope to see you tomorrow.

Randy Jones

Minnesota Sportsmen's Club

7. Rum River

Rum River TS Member

8. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Sorry to say that we canceled our event for today because the great rain, we are going to reschedule our event at a later date.

I would like to thank all of you that showed up for event. We all had a great time shoting in the rain for a fun event.

I would also like to thank Glen Lonneman for coming from Worthington, thank you for your sugestions.

Thanks to mark and Sally for your donation and all your help.

I will post when we have a new shoot date

Thanks again to everyone for a great day dispite the RAIN!!!

KOOZ

9. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

We had a great time at your shoot today, Kooz & Randy, even though it was weather only suitable for ducks! I love how Minnesota shooters think--it was way too rainy to host an entire day of registered targets so let's just pump out 100 singles in the rain for a little friendly competition instead. Our squad had a fantastic time and Coach was pretty thrilled to shoot so well considering all the ribbing I was giving him after last weekend at Owatonna. I'd never shot with Glen before so that was a treat for me, Geno and I split a Lewis and Stormin' FINALLY beat me so he left happy too.

The grounds were beautiful and the food was delicious. It was a shame the weather didn't cooperate but we'll look forward to rescheduled date and I'll post pictures as soon as I get home from the museum. Thanks to everyone at Minnesota Sportsmans Club for making us all feel so welcome.

Calamity

10. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Hey guy's, Sally and I had a wonderful time. was fun shooting in the rain again. Seems like a daily thing now. The club put on a great fun shoot. Many of the MTA board members were present. You cannot predict the rain. 18 shooters shot in the downpours!

The food was fantastic. Looking forward to the new date. Nice green background, with vapor trails through the rain at times. Glen, was very good of you to come so far in the rain, and thanks for squading with us.

Kieth, Randy, Rick, Craig Great shoot! Diane and Irve, Welcome to the ATA.

Thank You for the day.
    Primedust aka: Coach

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.