1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MN NORTHERN ZONE RESULTS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range Member

Friday, June 24th a Pre-Zone Event will take place at the Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range in St. Cloud, Minnesota. The program will consist of 4 events. Events 1 and 2 will be 100 16-yard targets (5 classes), Event 3 will be 100 handicap targets, two yardage groups (18 to 23 1/2 and 24 to 27) and Event 4 will be 50 pair of doubles (5 classes). Each event will be $25.00 with 4 dollars of each entry going back into class or yardage group money. Winner of each Class of each Event will win $4.00 of every entry in that class or yardage group. As an addition, $50.00 will be added into the Lewis Class of Event 1, 2 and 4. $100 will be added into the Lewis Class of Event 3, the handicaps.

Traps 1 thru 4 will be set up for singles/handicap and trap 5 & 6 will be set up for doubles. Shoot doubles any time during the afternoon. Shooting starts at 12:00 PM.

A Notice to Shooters!!! Del-Tone/Luth will be providing dinner for all shooters Saturday evening!!!!! A “Special Event” will then be held inside the George Victor Building regarding the Sunday’s Handicap Event.

Look Forward to Seeing You!!!

Jeff Hoppes

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

(320)251-9873

2. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

3. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

Nice program on Friday Jeff. "Shoot your doubles anytime"....that has a nice ring to it. The shooters will like that.

Jeff, whats on the menu for Saturday evening???

Jimmy Bowen

4. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Jimmy,

We're going to have Pork Loin, which will be sliced right in front of each shooter so they can tell us how much or how little they want on their sandwich. Also included - baked beans, pasta salad, chips.

Jeff

5. ntgr8

ntgr8 Member

Jeff is this an ATA event or a club shoot???

6. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

The Pre-Zone event is an ATA Event. The targets shot on Friday will be registered with the ATA. It's a way for shooters to get some extra targets in before the Minnesota State Shoot or get some needed targets in if they are below the requirements for the state shoot. I'm adding the money to the Lewis Class and throwing back money from each entry into each class so it's not classified as a Marathon Shoot. This is for the simple fact that as long as I manage Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range, no Marathon targets will ever be thrown at the club.

Jeff

7. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

8. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

9. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Your not going to believe this ladies and gentlement, but we unloaded a semi-load of those Super Large White Flyer targets this week at the Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range just in time for the Northern Zone Shoot. I can't imagine how the scores will rise with this great news.

Having some fun at Del-Tone/Luth!!! :)

Jeff

10. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

Now you're talking Jeff. It's a good thing to get rid of those aluminum pie plates. The shooters will appreciate it.

Hope you have good weather. :>)

Jimmy Bowen

11. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

12. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

13. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

14. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

15. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

16. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Todays the DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's shoot some targets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff

17. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Great Weekend at Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range. I will not post any results until the MTA does, but I will say there were some great scores posted by some great shooters!!!!

18. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Jeff. Tell me/us about the shoot this coming weekend.

Jack

19. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Hey Jack,

This weekend, Saturday, July 2nd and Sunday, July 3rd is the Indpendence Classic. There will be 3 Events Per Day. 1st Event both days will be 100 Singles, Second Event Both Days will be 100 Handicap, 3rd Event both days will be 100 handicap. Awards will be given to 5 Classes in the Singles Event and there will be two yardage groups, 18 to 23 1/2 and 23 to 27, in the handicap events. Top Total Score of Saturday's two handicap events will win a 870 Remington shotgun, Top Total Score of Sunday's two handicap events will win a DPMS Panther 7.62/.308 Oracle A3 16" rifle. Oh yea, all ties will be shot-off!!

But that's not all my friend, the 5 Top Scores of the combined 4 Handicap Events will then shoot-off for a $1,000 added money split 500/300/200. Hopefully, we'll have several individuals in this shootoff just to make it more fun. A "Special Event" will be held inside the George Victor Building Saturday after the shooting is over.

Should be a lot of fun and I look forward to seeing you there!!!!

Jeff

20. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Jeffrey. Sounds great. Ink me into an early hcp squad for Saturday's handicaps. Position 3, 26 yards. I'll shoot at least Saturday and Sunday as well if I am "in the hunt".

I'll be in around 11 AM on Saturday and will skip the singles.

And one other thing... See if you can scout up a half dozen of those dandy DPMS wine glasses. They are the perfect size for a 5 ounce pour. The 5 ounce line is the bottom of the DPMS logo.

J.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.