1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MN DOG SQUAD SHOOTS THE SW GRAND

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Pride Engineer, Apr 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

The MN Dog Squad is back in sunny San Antonio where the story begin over three years ago. There are some changes though. The Schnauzer and our legendary hero, The Big Dog, have both been forced to miss this big field trial. It seems The Big Dog's sire fell down and broke a hip. We wish him well and a speedy recovery. The Schnauzer wanted to make it but we think his bitch dog, Penny The Poodle, made a decision only the head handler can make. She pressed the shock collar button and said no!!!! Last hand signal we heard had The Schnauzer laying by the hole and howling.

Fortunately, we have a long list of kennels waiting in line to send one of their would be dogs to San Antonio to train with The Dog Squad, The World Famous Minnesota Dog Squad that is. Coming from the frozen north, Dalute, MN, a former Dog Squad trainee, Sewer Dog, John(turd herder)Smolinkar. Sewer Dog has retrieved with The Dogs in the past. He's slow, he shoots mostly, yuk, sporting clays, but the Piddler apparently likes to bunk with him. We aren't sure what goes on behind closed doors with these two but suffice to say it probably wouldn't be found on the Disney network. Yes, Sewer Dog had some early success here but today he returned to form with an unimpressive show in doubles. I'll have more on this news later in this report.

Also joining The Squad, from Madison, Wisconsin, former Dog Squad sub, Cheese Dog. You may remember him from earlier reports. He's the one who can't retrieve much, shoots different guns all the time, and travels with the hot blonde (this month anyway) The Cheese Curd. The Cheese Dog is an ok pooch, but being from the land of Green Bay somethings, we have to cut him some slack as he couldn't possibly excell in this sport, drinking beer and shooting is a no no you know.

Well the preliminary weekend is in the books. Almost hairless captured AA singles on Sunday, retrieving 99. Sewer Dog found 96 in the same event to win class B. Surprisingly, Sewer Dog was the Dog Squads top HOA dog on Sunday, leaving both The Piddler and Almost Hairless in the dust. These three dogs were the only ones trialing in all events on Sunday. The Sewer Dog was struting his stuff after this early, but unimpressive victory. He, being from the same Dalute kennel as The Big Dog himself, has apparently picked up some of The Dogs nasty habits. Yes, he did, as does The Big Dog after a victory, lift his leg on the scorers stand, the trap house, and the shooting bags carried by The Piddler and Almost Hairless. Disgusting, you bet, but remember, he thinks he's The Big Dog. Let's hope he doesn't acquire all the habits of The Big Dog though. After all, I don't think Sewer Dog's Princess Pooch at home would understand the 150 pounders!

The real laugher though from the weekends preliminary's was The Piddler. He attempted 200 single retrieves and couldn't find one 25 straight. In fact, on Sunday, he found only 90 in the singles! Is the Piddler getting old? Has The Piddler's girth finally reached the breaking point? We can't be sure but we think this weeks activities will shed some light on the subject.

Today was the first day of the Grand. The singles were tough with the wind being strong and in the Dogs faces. The Prez found 97, Almost Hairless 96, The Piddler retrieved 95, Sewer Dog located 93, and our afirmative action Dog, The Cheesy one, was last with something less then 93. In the caps, The Prez was again high with 89, The Piddler close behind with 88, Cheesy was next in the low 80's and Sewer Dog could find but 76. The last digit of the Sewer Dogs score is important, remember it.

In the doubles, The Prez completed the days slam with an impressive 99, tying for high score in the days event. The Piddler was able to bring in 95, The Cheese Dog found 94 and our new pooch, Sewer Dog continued his run of sixes. No, not 96. No, not 86. No, not even 76. The Sewer Dog, apparently showing the effects that 35 years of turd herding can have on ones nose, could only "sniff out" 66!!! Now The Sewer Dog had his own spin on this. He claimed he had really tied The Prez's 99, the scorer simply turned his score upside down!

After the Sewer Dogs lame showing, The Dogs immediately put out the call to the AKC for a replacement for poor Sewer Dog. I mean in over three years of reporting, this reporter has never witnessed such a disgusting display. Not even watching the Big Dog sit in the corner of the evenings diner and give himself a bath matches this disgusting display of marksmanship. Even The Sewer Dog's excuse was lame, he blamed it all on shooting a loaner gun. What a poor excuse, I mean just becuase he had to shoot a gun he never saw before, a 66!!!

Well, tomorrows another day. Will The Sewer Dog recover from his poor showing? Will The Piddler find his old form? Will an evening session with The Cheese Curd give The Cheese Dog new life? Will Almost Hairless come back refreshed after an afternoon off? Can The Prez contiue his early sweep of events? Check here tomorrow for the complete story.

Reporting from the NSSC in San Antonio, Texas, Mark and Lindsay Zauhar, your AKC eye in the sky reporters.

2. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Well done Mark!

Rick in Mt.

3. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

I love these reports! Keep up the good work. Wish I was there in person, but alas, I have to work.

--BrowningGal (Jeri Brock)

4. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

The second day is now in the books and my, what a difference a day makes. Coming from no where, The Cheese Dog captured the HAA for the squad this day. I know it seems hard to believe but we decided it had to be the long, ten hour session spent with the blonde Cheese Curd in the back of their large motorhome. We new something was up when old Cheesy took the line. His eyes were sunk clear back in his head. You of course can guess the reason. We can only assume that the skin being pulled so tight on his face, allowed him an edge in seeing the targets. I guess it would also be possible that in this weakened state he lacked the energy to lunge at that target and smoothed out his swing. What ever the reason, the senior member of the squad carded 99, 90, and 96 to outclass the rest of the pack.

Next on the high gun list was The Piddler. This pooch returned 98, 90, and 96, just one bird behind Cheesy. Now you know something is up when The Piddler finishes this close to the top. It's like maybe somebody tilted the pinball machine or something. You know, his bitch dog, Precious Pam, will be here tomorrow night. Is this momentary time near the top real or the result of added adrenalin flowing in anticipation of her arrival. Looking at The Piddler it's hard to tell. His noticable swagger is still there. His expanding stomach is still apparently expanding. The lack of hair on his upper lip makes him look like he's possibly gay but we can't be sure. We'll have to watch his scores after Precious arrives. We doubt if they'll go up. After all, up is something The Piddler has lacked for sometime we hear.

Third on the list of squad HAA was Almost Hairless. Old Almost has been quietly hanging around kinda of hiding in the bushes. He found 97, 90, and 96 today. Is this dog planning something? Maybe he's waiting for the big events to make one of those rushes he's so famous for. We aren't sure but we know we havn't heard the last from this dog yet.

After winning every event yesterday, The Prez slipped to fourth today with a very unimpressive 98, 87, and 96. He did manage to win Mondays carryover in doubles winning AAA. But what has happened to this once top squad shooter? His bark was still there. At least this morning it was. He actually did ok except for the caps where he looked like his buddy Jimmy Bowen flailing away at the targets. Of course he looked better cause his flailing was done with a Krieghoff not that other gun that I'm sure nobody will figure out the make of. Now, rumor has it his bitch Dog, Slinky Sharon, arrives Wednesday evening. Will this cause him to return to form or will he stay in his funk?

Last, again, was The Sewer Dog. Old Turd Herder actually had a good day, for him, that is. He somehow found 91, 88, and 88. The 88 in doubles is a vast improvement from his 66 of yesterday. We are wondering if the Sewer man thinks any score is good if it has two numbers the same in it. We'd try to find out but asking him will surely cause him to start drooling from the mouth as it will be hard to explain to him good scores without confusing him with the three digit 100. Yes, he has ten fingers but he's still trying to cope with counting that high. Please don't laugh at Sewer Dog. Remember, sewer gas is high on the government list of bad things and poor Sewer Dog inhaled it for alot of years.

The Dogs, less Cheesy, took a break from the grind of laying around in the sunny 80 degree temperatures and enjoyed a meal of fine Italian dog biscuits topped with some special beverages that come in a can. The Prez decided it was good for businees (his), to increase the demand for cans. The other dogs, of course, agreed. As for Cheesy, he and Cheese Curd headed for the motorhome. Now I think two days back to back may be too much for the old dog but I'll update you tomorrow on him.

Reporting live from Texas, Katy Courics longtime coaches, Lindsay and Mark Zauhar

5. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Day three is over and in the books. As a result of todays scores, I must announce a new award that has been established for the Dogs. We are calling it the BIG BONE award. Now careful what you think here, this is a family report. Although it kinda looks like the Big Dogs famous part, it has nothing to do with the Big Dogs private equipment that as most of you know is quite unique. The BIG BONE is presented to the Dog that most exemplify's what trapshooting and retrieving are about.

Todays BIG BONE award goes to our number four post retriever, Almost Hairless. Remember in yesterdays report, I predicted he was soon to pop a good catch, well, today he was perfect in two events. He ran the morning single retrieves and the late afternoon double retrieves. The doubles were his first of many to come we hope and resulted in a free meal for the rest of the squad as guests of the Hairless one. The only thing that tarnished his day was his ordinary handicaps where he could only muster 88. His 288 tied The Prez who made a comeback after yesterdays near last place finish. The Prez found 96, 94, 98. Sewer Dog, fast becoming a threat, dropped 25 birds on his way to 92, 92, 91. The poor Piddler, fresh after yesterdays second place finish, came in dead last losing 28 birds with a 97, 83, 92.

We also had a new shooter, Scott Lauters, take his first retrieves with our Dogs. Scott, being from Iowa, was quickly named Corn Dog for obvious reasons. He came to shoot in coveralls, drove an old beat up three quarter ton pick up, and hauled his gas here from Iowa in cream cans. Oh, I must add he also had a $100 bill in his pants pocket that he'll likely not change while he is here. Both the hundred and the pants that is. Corn Dog took to our games pretty quick though, he recorded 98, 89, 95. Corny travels in style though. He brought along a hot little number, Debbie Dalmation. We figure with her in tow, the Corny one will soon lose enough of his concentration to lower his scores.

Now you ask, what happened to our Wisconsin flash from the past, Cheese Dog. Well all we know is he took the day off to heal some abrasion wounds some where on his body. He claims they were from shooting but we think instead they were likely the result of his celabrations with the Cheese Curd after yesterdays victory. She has been known to be tough on the stud dogs you know. Word is that Cheesy will be rejoining the squad tomorrow, that is if he can still walk.

The other Dog to watch tomorrow will be the Piddler. Yes, this dog had to be the luckiest pooch on the planet. He comes in dead last for the day but Almost Hairless saves his hairy tail by running the 100 in doubles keeping the Piddler from the dinner buying duties that now seem to go with last place. And if that isn't enough luck, his top bitch pooch, Precious Pam, will be here tonight to began the process of, as they call it, trimming his hair. Now trim might be the correct word but I doubt if we are talking hair here. We figure the reduction in back pressure alone should raise his scores a bit.

Reporting from sunny San Antonio, Mark and Lindsay Zauhar, freelance reporters and pull its er prize winners.

6. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Thursday results are in and it was a day of almosts. In the single retrieves, both the Prez and the Cheese dog came close to glory with 99 finds. Corn Dog and Almost were just behind with 98's and The Piddler, showing the affects of a hard night under the covers could only muster 96. We thought the Piddler might come out smoking after a good trimming at the hands of his puppy comforter, Precious, but I guess it was not to be.

In the doubles, The Dogs were smoking. Only their substitute lead off, Cheesy, was a disappointment, finding 92. The rest of the Dogs were headed by Almost Hairless again with a 99. This dog is just smoking the doubles with 199 out of his last 200. Rumor has it he is so confident he has asked Sean Hawley and Eric Munson if they want some coaching. That may be taking it a bit far but we'll let him have his fun, it's a long week. Corn Dog was next with 97 and The Prez Dog and The Piddler were tied with 96's. Cheesy was a bit down after failing to follow the pack. He said he just couldn't seem to get started, to which the Cheese Curd said "so what else is new?"

In the caps, The Prez had one of those days. He broke two 25's and still finished with a 90. Worse, he had strings of four and three misses in a row. How does one do this? The pack could only conclude he was maybe running a bit low on energy after his night with Slinky Sharon. The rest of the squad fared even worse. Corny was right behind The Prez with 89. Next was Almost Hairless at 87, and then of course, where he seems to be fitting in most days, The Piddler with an 83! So you ask, what is wrong with The Piddler? Is his added bulk weighing him down? Is his new stock not performing? Is he like Samson, since he shaved his upper lip he's not able to shoot? Or is it the fact that he just can't retrieve anymore? We'll watch him closely today to see if there is some clue to what ails him.

Side highlites of the day were as always, interesting. The squad responded well to an incentive provided by The Prez. He felt the Dogs needed something to shoot for so he offered to buy lunch for the pack if they could all run the last trap in the singles. They came through of course and the Prez forked over the cash. Maybe that's what caused his Handicap problem!

In the evening, The Piddler cooked The Dogs and guests a Minnesota walleye meal with a side of Prime Rib, courtesy of the Cheese Dog's culinary talents. Even sitting in the mist, the food and fellowship made it fun. For those of you coming to the Minnesota State Retrieve, The Piddler will be concocting another such meal, free to all shooters on Wednesday night. You won't want to miss it.

Last of course, we must award the Big Bone award. This new award takes on special meaning whenever our leader the Big Dog is missing. When he's not here, one of the other dogs has a chance to win! The Big Bone award could go to The Prez with his HAA win for the squad and his leading cap retrieve score and tie for high in the singles. It could go to The Piddler for his great walleye dinner. (He'll likely never win one with his gun.) But no, The Big Bone award goes to Almost Hairless with his 199X200 double retrieves. Great job Hairless!!!

Reporting live from now rainy San Antonio, Mark and Lindsay Zauhar, field reporters for Trap and Field magazine.

7. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

It gets better everytime!

Matt

8. sle081

sle081 Member

I have been following the antics of my fellow DOGS all week !! It has been great to read and hear about all!!! Wish greatly I could be there to share and provide a few new stories for the Prez and his assistant Lindsey to publish. To all my fellow Minnesota DOGS press on !!! the big days and events are uppon you , shoot well!! I shall be watching!! Congradulations to all.
    BIG DOG

9. sle081

sle081 Member

This new thing Rj Stuart has where I can actualy sit and read the leader board is a real hoot to see the names of my freinds out there and look at there scores just like I was sitting in the clubhouse !!!
    Big Dog

10. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Todays reporting may seem like this reporter is all wet but I'm not, the day was. It started as a mist in the morning and progressed to a hard rain by the time the dogs were into their single retrieves. Despite the hard rain, The Prez led the way, the first of a good day for The Prez. His 100 tied him with about twenty others in AAA for first. He'll have to be sharp tomorrow in the carry over. Next was the Cheese Dog, The Piddler, and Almost Hairless with 98's. The Corn Dog must have been thinking how stiff his Iowa coveralls were getting as he could manage but 96.

By the time The Dogs shot the Handicap, the rain had slowed but the wind picked up and it got pretty dark. The Prez was again high with a 94. Only a poor start kept him off the leader board as he ran the last fifty. Second was The Corn Dog with an 87. Next was The Piddler, yes The Piddler, with an 86! He hasn't done much this trip so this was a biggy for the little Pup. Cheesy found 85 and our yesterdays Big Bone award winner, Almost Hairless, collected an 83 to finish dead last. What a difference a day makes.

In the doubles, The Prez completed his Dog Day Slam with another 99. The 99 tied him with five others for second in AAA. Next was The Piddler and The Corn Dog with 96's. Almost Hairless cooled to a 94 and The Cheese Dog shot doubles like the Packers played football last year and found an 84. Go Cheese!!!

Today's Big Dog award could have gone to The Corn Dog for buying us all ice cream at the cold slab parlor but with the Prez sweeping The Dogs in all three events by quite a few birds, we have to award the Friday Big Bone award to The Prez. Listen carefully, you can maybe hear The Piddler's puppy whines right now. He had visions of being the doubles Big Dog today but it was not to be.

Of course, shooting was not all the news today. The Cheese Curd lived up to her reputation, she switched her hair color again. She is no longer a dumb blonde, she's got brown hair now. Note, I only said brown hair, if you get my drift. We'll see if the brown hair does anything for Cheesy. He declined an offer to go out for dinner. He said the Cheese Curd already had supper on. Was it food she had cooking or something else? Tomorrow's scores tabulated by Cheesy might give us the answer. Precious Pam was still limping today. Of course The Piddler claimed he was just too much man for her. Now the look on Pam's face answered the question about how truthful The Piddler was on that one. She just smiled. Nice to see a woman support her man even when he may have a rather simple mind. We can't seem to figure out The Corn Dog. He and his squeeze, Debbie Dalmation, joined us for dinner at Rudy's Barbeque. They packed away alot of dog food for two slim Dog's. He keeps shooting well and likely won his class in doubles from yesterdays carry over. They are just too damn clean. We'll find some Doggy dirt on them soon. Almost Hairless was pretty quiet today. I think he's still recovering from his doubles run. We figured he'd come back to earth but the question is will he find his hot nose again and if so will it be here?

Tomorrow they are predicting more rain then today. Great!!!

Reporting live from soggy San Antonio, Mark and Lindsay Zauhar, Milk Bones Traveling News Reporters.

11. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Sewer Dog couldn't take the competition and returned home to Dalute, MN. At least that's what he said when he left. Truth is he needed to leave because his shock collar was stinging him pretty good. Now we don't know where you can get them, but apparently The Princess found a satellite powered collar that works at extended ranges. It started zapping him on Tuesday and by Wednesday morning the intensity was such that he took off running due north. We've all heard of dogs returning home after being left on the roadside, poor Sewer Dog will likely set a record when he arrives back in Dalute sometime next month. No wait, it'll be the next month actually. I forgot Old Sewer is a retired government worker, he'll have to stop and stand by every road construction sign, leaning on a shovel I suppose.

12. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

The best part of all of this is I see a great bunch of shooters who have been friends for a VERY long time.. laughing at life.. enjoying each others friendship..and doing what they love.. It gets no better in life than this..I wish this for each and everyone who reads this post.. All Good Mike

13. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Yeah, me too PBB.

14. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Every where I go, I get asked if I'm the guy that writes the Dog Squad reports. Our leader himself, The Big Dog, gets asked all the time if he is the Big Dog. Well, the best description of why we enjoy shooting is summed up nicely by Mike above. I couldn't have said it better.

Thanks Mike, Mark Zauhar

15. below 0

below 0 TS Member

Good to hear from the Minnesota contingient...Keep putting up those 100's and come back to the frozen tundra with a coach load of trophys. See ya at the Cabela's Shoot. Dale Otis

16. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Saturdays singles went well for our squad of retrievers. Both Cheese Dog and The Piddler collected all of the first hundred. The rest missed at least one. In the second hundred The Prez was the only perfect retriever. When the birds were all counted, The Prez, for the second day in a row, was high with a 199. Both Cheesy and The Piddler found 198. Corn Dog was next at 196 and Almost Hairless, who seems to need two targets at once to really shine, was somewhere under 196. The Prez was happy with his effort but not satisfied as he was on a bit of a run when the day started. The Piddler and Cheese Dog had to be real disappointed as they hit the first hundred real well. They wouldn't say what happened to them in the second half but the brown stains on the back of their pants may provide some clue to their demise. The Piddler tried to blame Precious Pam saying she was making suggestive comments as he was shooting. Now we know this was not true. It was also suggested that the break between hundreds was long enough for a nooner! We have seen what that does to Cheesy. His bitch dog, The Cheese Curd, is quite a hot number and could very easily have tired the old boy out.

The weather was great today after a rough start. By the time the second hundred started, the sun was out and the winds were managable. After the days shooting was complete, most of the squad attended the dinner at the party pavillion. After the dinner, The Cheese Dog actually coffed up enough spare Milk Bones to cover the second trip in two nights to the ice cream parlor.

While at the parlor, it became clear the winner of the Big Bone award was again The Prez. Oh, The Piddler and The Cheese Dog tried to wrest it from him. But the fact that after such a great start, they both caved like a dog house of cards made them unworthy for the trophy. On this day, the high score wins.

Now so far we have awarded the prize but have not yet got our hands on the actual trophy. When they are available, we of course will present the actual hardware. We aren't sure what has caused the delay but rumor has it the artist doing the model for the actual trophy has been unable to find the right piece of marble for the carving. You see, we are modeling after our leader, The Big Dog, and there appears to be no piece of stone available that is large enough! At least that is what the artist says.

Tomorrow is our last day here and there is still much to be decided. Can The Piddler finally be the high dog in the doubles? Will The Cheese Dog recover from his collapse? Will Almost Hairless refind his doubles stroke? Can Corny finally win an event? Will The Cheese Dog keep his Cheese Curd in the kennel and come to the event in top form? Will The Prez make it three Big Bones in a row? Check here tomorrow.

Mark Zauhar with his intern reporter Lindsay Zauhar, from once again sunny San Antonio.

17. Phil Kiner

Phil Kiner Well-Known Member

I get up early in anticipation of a day at the club and when I log on the first thing I see is this!!!! The antics of some of the most demented humans in existence. Of course the dementation starts with "THE PREZ" as there is no doubt that he is definitely the the leader of this pack.

He is so demented I have given up any beverages that come in a can as I wonder want the true "total" contents could be. It is probably time to send back him to the FROZEN NORTH so his "stuff" is not as spreadable.

18. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Sorry to all the Dog Squad fans for being so late on the final addition from San Antonio. It's a long drive from Texas to Minnesota. I needed to be home on Monday night so it took some heavy driving to make it being that I didn't leave San Antonio until 4:30 PM on Sunday.

Sunday wasn't too much different from the previous two days. It was another day where the Prez was again high gun for the squad. He even seems to be growing weary of the wear and tear of being on top. So far he fortunately hasn't shown any of the celebrating usually displayed by The Big Dog after a win. All of the squads bags remained dry, the scorers bench was dry and even the trap house corner was safe. Now if he did any of the public bathing or not, I don't know. He was out of my sight for a while.

In the doubles it was all Prez with only The Piddler and Corn Dog offering respectable scores. On a very windy day, The Prez carded 98, The Piddler 92, Corn Dog 91, Almost Hairless dropped clear to an 87, and our Wisconsin Disappointment, Cheese Dog, could only find 75. Poor Cheesy, the night before he treated us all to ice cream. I can only assume the added sugar content from the sundae gave him the added energy to keep up with The Cheese Curd. I think seven uninterupted hours of you know what may have left Cheesy too drained for the morning doubles.

In the cap retrieves, The Cheese Dog, with some energy reserves found, located 89. The Prez tied him with 89 and only Corn Dog was close to them with an 85. The Piddler managed to edge Almost Hairless 78 to 75! Now what happened to Almost Hairless? Just a few days ago he was 199 for 200 in consecutive doubles events! Was he just played out? Did camping too close to The Piddler and Precious Pam cause him to lose sleep? Or maybe it's time for a new gun. We don't know but let's hope the former Hairless shows up at The Minnesota State Shoot.

Well, the last thing I need to do before signing off is to, of course, award The Big Bone prize. It seems there is no choice. When The Prez recorded the 98 in doubles, tying for high in class AAA, he would have had to drown while retrieving the caps to not get the award for the third consecutive day. It doesn't seem right though, three days in a row; but this is what happens when our leader, The Big Dog is not around. After all, it's The Big Dog that has it all. He's the shooter with the longest equipment, he shoots a 35" Perazzi. He's the shooter with the most girl friend, she weighs 325. He's the shooter with the most disgusting habits, he tends to flaunt his equipment publically. But when he isn't here to provide the challenge, The Prez wins his third consecutive Big Bone Award!

Mark Zauhar, reporting from the safety of his office in Minnesota

19. sle081

sle081 Member

Prez, Friends and Fans

It was great reading the daily report,sounded like some challenging days to be sure but certainly sounds like the Minnesota DOGS were well represented to be sure. Great scores under challenging condtions. Congradulations to all and thanks to the Dogs reserve squad from Iowa and Wisconsin for stepping up and filling the ranks !! Look forward to seeing you all again soon. As far as Texas goes, I shall return
    BIG DOG

20. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Sounds like The Big Dog is making some sort of promise. Promises from our leader must not go unheaded. The last time he was challenged he went to San Antonio and cleaned up. Of course he had spent two years sandbagging himself down in class so he would be able to dominate. He did also swear off bitch type dogs while the tournament was in process. You should have seen him that year when the tattoed lady made her appearance and he couldn't pounce. And when the female type whose breasts were born and she grew onto them walked by. Considering our leaders fascination with this type of equipment, we were all surprised when he remained cool.

The next stop for the Dogs will be the Minnesota State shoot. Will The Big Dog rise again at this shoot or will he wait for the Grand American? Time will answer these questions. Look for the reports here on Trapshooters, the Wallstreet Journal of the shooting sports.

Mark Zauhar, Dog Squad reporter and Key Promoter of our hero, The Big Dog

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.