1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mixer..........

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rlcammer, Aug 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rlcammer

rlcammer TS Member

Eric......

Where do you find 100 packs of shells around Ft. Lauderdale? The two Wal-Marts I go to near Tamarac don't have them anymore.......

Ric C.

2. gdyll

gdyll TS Member

Hi Eric
    Are you going to the Grand
    George

3. rlcammer

rlcammer TS Member

Up once.

Ric C.

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Hi Ric, Mixer told me to go to one near the club. If going west on 595 from the turnpike get off the 2nd exit BEFORE (136th) the one for the park, go south for like l and 1/2 to 2 miles to major intersection and you will see Wal-Mart on the left hand side of road in the south-east intersection. Sorry I do not remember either name of street, but the directions are correct. It has been about 2 years since I have been there, but heard only a month or so ago that they are still selling shells there.If I remember right only 3 dram shells there too.The Winchester Universal shells do have thier AA wad in them though, I cut one open to find out. Also about 2 years since I have done that as well. Hope this helps alittle. Break-em all. Jeff

5. rlcammer

rlcammer TS Member

I will check there next week when I get back to the area......

Thanks.

Ric C.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.