1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MITT ROMNEY - PAUL RYAN A PIECE OF SH

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by trap72, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trap72

trap72 Member

THEY ARE BOTH A JOKE! AFTER NOVEMBER 6 MITT CAN TAKE HIS BUTT BACK TO BAIN AND SHIP SOME MORE JOBS TO CHINA.

TRAP72

2. EEB

EEB Member

Troll72 is very wrong. RomneyRyan will win in November, and by a large margin.

3. charleyj10

charleyj10 TS Member

There is some deep-seated anger here. Wonder why?

Charlie

4. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

MR. 72 union man,
    Just how many jobs has Mitt shipped to china? You should really pick your head up out of the "blue fist newsletter" once and a while and pay attention. Is it more than Jeffery Immelt( you know, the CEO of GE, Bama's job czar,)has. Right near me in Waukesha WI GE Medical is pulling out for China.

Now, I fully understand that Mitt bought the Queen Mary years ago and makes one run a month to China with a ship full of jobs,but come on. Is it really all his fault? Maybe the unions have just a LITTLE bit to do with it also.

5. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

6. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

I wish people would sit down and read with an open mind what Warren Buffitt has to say. Get rid of the congressmen and start over. How would you like to vote for your own pay raise. How would you like to earn your salary for life with one spin of four to six years on the job? How would you like to have a job that your suppose to do (like vote on bills) and you don't have to show up? How would you like to have the same insurance or medical plan?
    NOT!!!!!!! WAKE UP!

For the people by the people......DUH!

7. 682LINY

682LINY Member

what shooterman said,, we are no longer lead by men of quality,,but RULED by men of no intrigrity

8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    You can call Romney and Ryan a joke, but are silent about Obama and Biden being jokes?

No credibility.

9. Trapshooter

Trapshooter Well-Known Member

Trap72 has got to go.

10. jimsw

jimsw Member

Trap72 Abraham Lincoln had a suggestion for you, "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and erase all doubt."

Someone end this thread.

11. glock22

glock22 TS Member

Trap72-----MOVE!!!

12. Rocketdog

Rocketdog Member

More "DEAD MEAT"

13. zagijimzoo

zagijimzoo TS Member

Mitt/Ryan same old crap! just the other side of the pingpong table with the Fed in the middle running the game!

vote Ron Paul and be done with this crap!

14. Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson Well-Known Member

72 you are a very uneducated FOOL. Scott

15. NMULTRARUNNER55

NMULTRARUNNER55 Member

Trap 72 is entitled to his opinion. It's not a dictatorship yet although it might be some day if the election goes bad and we get Idi Amin's little brother for 4 more years.

Romney's job at Bain was to make money not create jobs although lots of jobs were created. He did a great job. He will have a different job as President and I think he'll, once again, do a great job.

Of course Obama supporters have to make noises about Bain and Romney's tax returns and dogs on car roofs because they have to do something to distract from our 8.3% unemployment rate; our annual budget deficit once again in excess of $1 trillion and our national debt that's spiraling out of control! All this as a result of their boy's failed policies.

Steve Nunley

Albuquerque, NM

16. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Trap 72, Yoooooo mama raised a fooooool. Does dis mean yooous don't like the word job. Wild Bill

17. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

While I am quite sure this was a troll to get people hooked and out, the topic is far to serious to be taken lightly in any forum. Mr. O is, in fact, the greatest threat to this country in both the long and short term, we have faced since WWII.

JON

18. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Obama shipped over 29 BILLION in jobs overseas but all the liberal Media can do is go afer Rommney while Harry Reid (the lying piece of garbage) keeps claiming "Somebody" told him Rommney didn't pay any taxes!

19. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Repub OR demo- I don't hear either talking about what has been done with the currency. OUR Dollar. The FED has trashed it. Our CongressWankers have doubled down with debt.

When I hear actual TRUTH coming out of the TV, I will likely fall over in a faint. Until then, nothing but vapors.

20. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Looks like AZ Gov Brewer is doing an Obama on Obama.

Hope other States follow through.

I am beginning to think this woman would make a good President someday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.