1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mitchem, Ne Trap Club

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by SAMinWI, Jul 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SAMinWI

SAMinWI TS Member

Was in Scottsbluff on business Wednesday and with an evening to play, found the Mitchem trap club. Was warmly welcomed by Norbert ? and watched the SCTP shooters. Was invited to shoot with them, used one of the kids gun and vest, and at least wasn't embarassed by my shooting. Was greatly impressed by the friendliness of the shooters and their shooting ability. The kids were extremely polite and very safe on the line. All in all, if I'm ever in the area again, will certainly stop by. I paid for my shells and as i got back to the motel, relized I hadn't paid for targets. If someone from the club will please email me their address I will promptly send money for the targets. I feel badly about overlooking my payment for the targets. Tks again for a nice evening of shooting
    Yours in Shooting,
    Sam Gascho
    xxsamjean@merr.comxxxx

2. LABS4U0

LABS4U0 TS Member

Sam, You can mail me the money Darren larsen 835 19th Str. Gering, NE 69341. I think we charge $5.00 per round for nonmembers. I am on the board of directors so I should be able to collect. Also jimborn (the one with the BT-99 Max F/S on TS.com) could take your money but I don't have his address. Come back again, adults shoot on Tuesday nights. Thx, Darren

3. SAMinWI

SAMinWI TS Member

Darren, money mailed to you.
    Tks again for the hospitality at your club.
    Yours in Shooting,
    Sam Gascho

4. Jimborn

Jimborn TS Member

Sam,
    Glad you could stop by the club and shoot a few rounds. Where did you find out about us?? We have 4 new traps and voice pulls but tough to find people who are willing to help rather than shoot, but I think the potential is there to have a neat place. Again, glad you came out and good shooting to ya.

Jim Bornschlegl
    Sec.
    Mitchell Valley Trap Club
    Mitchell, Nebraska

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.