1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

? ? ? Misunderstood SX-1 Comment ??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by GordonWood421, Feb 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GordonWood421

GordonWood421 TS Member

hunter44 , If I misunderstood an honest question as some of the "good natured give 'n take" that occurrs on this forum , I sincerely appologize .

I will gladly share any experience that I have gained (though vastly exceeded by that of many other devotees of the SX-1 that frequently contribute here) over the 1/4 century of fiddlin' with this fine , maybe last of the great line of mostly machined-parts Winchester shotguns .

Please send any questions to the e-dress shown ; it was OK the last time I checked .

Charlie

2. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Hunter44 - I have no dog in this fight, but I can personally attest that Gordonwood421 is an honest, stand up, kind of guy and a southern gentleman. I doubt seriously if he had any intent to insult or belittle and would suggest that this is perhaps another of those BBS misunderstandings.

Cheers

3. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

Charlie:

I also apologize if my comments were taken as offensive. I am just as ignorant as my comments would suggest concerning the SX-1's, so perhaps my reaction to your post was overly defensive. I am however acquiring a small stable of them & try to learn all I can about them. I really admire the knowledge that many of you SX-1 guru's have & appreciate the way you share that knowledge with us rookies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.