1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Missouri State Shoot

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, Programs & Results' started by Steve R, May 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve R

Steve R Member

On behalf of the Board of Directors and Staff I would like to thank everyone that attended the Mo State Shoot. We definitely had some of the best weather that you could ask for this year. Thanks to all that attended our overall attendance was up 25% over last year’s shoot. The MTA staff worked very hard getting the grounds in the best shape possible leading up to the shoot. The Directors worked very hard to organize and run one of the best shoots in the Midwest.

We will be hosting the Southwest Zone shoot July 19-22 and the Fall Handicap is Sept 29 thru Oct 7.

Thanks again!

Stephen Ricketts

MTA President
  2. skydiver41

skydiver41 TS Member

Steve...you guys did a great job! It was only my 2nd State Shoot but it was awesome.
  3. Allen-MX8

Allen-MX8 TS Member

Thanks Steve for the comments. I shot Friday, Saturday and Sunday and, as you said, the weather was perfect.

I was able to see a number of old friends and even made some new friends.

While I didn't win anything, I had a great time! I did hit one of the Gun Lewis Classes but lost in the shoot off---I broke a 10, then a 2nd 10 then as luck would have it missed my 7th target!

I just wish the MTA Gun Club was closer to my home. Thanks to all of the Directors and a special thanks to Lyndel Pruett!!

Allen
  4. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

A big thanks from all our kids and parents! We had a great time.
  5. Allen-MX8

Allen-MX8 TS Member

Wonder when the MTA website will have the pay out sheet(s) posted?

Allen
  6. TomR

TomR TS Member

State Shoot results are posted. Also the payout.
    thanks for asking. Tom
  7. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

Great shoot! Great time! Thanks to all those who worked so hard, but were not recognized! Martinpicker
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.