1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Missouri State Shoot

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, Programs & Results' started by Allen-MX8, Apr 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allen-MX8

Allen-MX8 Member

I just noticed where the program for the Missouri State Shoot has been posted to their website. The link above should take you to it.

It appears that they have a good shoot set up. I hope many of you will be able to attend.

Literlist: I will watch out for you!! lol!!

Allen

2. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Member

Allen; Stop by and say "HOWDY"!! I will be in the tent-vendors row, just east of the club-house. (and the same goes for the Literalist) and the Iowa Clowns..................merlyn

3. Allen-MX8

Allen-MX8 Member

Thanks Merlyn, I will be sure to stop by. I wonder when the Literlist and his Iowa Clowns will be there? I probably will only get to shoot Thursday through Sunday myself.

Allen

4. The Literalist

The Literalist Member

A few of the Clowns and I will be there Thursday-Sunday. See you guys there. Merlyn: Speak slowly and maybe we can understand your Missour-eze. (Oh, are you bringin' booze?)

Allen, get warmed up. I think a trophy or two has your name on it. :)

5. Allen-MX8

Allen-MX8 Member

Thanks Literalist! I have started the "warming up". Shot at Macon yesterday, Sunday, and for me with arthritis in both shoulders, didn't do too bad! It sure was a nice day at Macon--too bad it was Easter or there would have been more shooters.

You going to Bosco's the 29th for the Zone Shoot? I hope to go.

Allen

6. T-bone 23

T-bone 23 Member

Hey,Literalist I here you are rooming with the SW.Iowa clowns.Which one of this poor clowns are you going to get drunk with all that free beer and liquor. Then get him back to the hotel and drag out dvds of Broke Back Mountian,Deliverance or I here your favorite Lambo. That way youcan get out your sheep costume and put it on one of those poor intoxicated clowns and show him what those mud boots and velcro gloves you have in your truck are for.

7. maltzahn

maltzahn Member

Boy's, the sheep deal ain't true. The Lit always asks if you can squeal like a pig. Us clowns are bringin' extra coolers this year. Just in case the Literalist is successful at beggin' booze. BS is his real talent, plus his handsomeness does help. Just be glad he don't bring that dam banjo. The Literalist comes from a family of entertainers, some would call them grifters.

Sees y'alls there......Maltz

8. maltzahn

maltzahn Member

Ok Miner, where y'all goin' to be at on the grounds?

If you shoot Eastern NE, you already know most of us SW Iowa clowns. Be prepared, just sayin'........Bud or Miller.

Maltz

9. The Literalist

The Literalist Member

Well, I see T-Bone (whoever "it" is) hasn't heard that I've given up my taxidermy hobby (mounting animals).

Maltzie and I will have terrible thirst from trail dust and we become real friendly if someone offers us some booze. Now we ain't fussy, just so's it's alcohol.

Where's Milt? He said he'd bring longnecks again this year.

Hell, now that maltzie got smart azzed...I just MIGHT bring the banjo and guitar!

10. maltzahn

maltzahn Member

Literalist.....I'll introduce you to T-bone. He breaks concrete blocks with his hands for somp'in to do inbetween events. Been up against the best heavy weight boxers and instructs MMA as a hobby. Could out drink bofus. HE IS the most interesting man alive.

Maltz

11. maltzahn

maltzahn Member

Lead Miner....you have classified 4 of us at your registered memorial shoot late each summer. Valley is a great place to shoot. One of the clowns made the 26 yard line on Saturday and then 27 the next day 2 years ago at your club. We are fond of Valley. Last year it was difficult to get past the flooding, so we passed on the event. We shoot some at Ashland and Belleveu also.

It was the Literalist that tagged us as the SW Iowa Clowns years ago at the Owatonna Cabela's shoot, in MinidamsOta. The handle stuck and our membership grew each year as we go back. Its regarded as an honor to be included in the group. The jokes are on going laced with a hillbilly theme. Now the Literalist are one when he moved to MO.

Maybe seeyall at the Rocky Mt. Oyster Shoot end of April.....Maltz

12. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

Will be there until Friday...have to be at work at Silver Dollar City on Saturday morning early. I will be trying to trade for a BT 100 or a Remington 90T. If any of you vendors have one of these...let me know! May a good time be had by all!!!! Martinpicker

13. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

Leo Harrison will be holding a one day clinic at Linn Creek on Monday, May 14. For details, email to above address or call our cell 573-795-6992

14. The Literalist

The Literalist Member

I ain't giving Leo any damned lessons...he'll have to whip me on his own.

Now who's bringin' hooch for us???

15. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Member

I speak slow for your enjoyment Lit. I realized a while back that you don't hear to fast, but can snatch an adult-beverage with lightning speed.

Oh, I'm thinkin' Leo mentioned someone could probably use a lesson when your name came up.........merlyn

16. mette56

mette56 Active Member

Lit and Maltzie,

There you go...tugging at the old heart strings again (called begging in Texas). I committed to long necks so long necks it will be (Lone Star, that is) along with some WalMart brand Party Peanuts and a salt shaker. But help me find someone to bring Yuengling in bottles. I'll trade two for one with some advanced notice.

So where are we supposed to meet? Don't know if I would recognize you two after last years drunken display at the Fall Caps. All I remember is one of you looked like Errol Flynn and the other like Curley of the three stuges...remind me, which one is which?

Respectfully submitted,

milt

17. T-bone 23

T-bone 23 Member

18. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Member

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v662/jimw-mn/?action=view&current=KiltLifterBeer002.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

This is what the Lit likes, about 80 degrees warm, after a few pokes of Wild Turkey. After a couple/12 bottles he will start playing with his instrument and mumbling something about a family reunion. Stand back.

You guys have a good time.

Jimmy Bowen

19. CO - 369

CO - 369 TS Member

Jimmy, I just checked the program, and Minnesota shooters are allowed this year! Come on down. Maltzie and the Lit are sharing a King bed. Bet they would let you in the middle.

20. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Member

Thats called two pigs is a poke....and I don't want anything to do with that!!!
    I'll mention it to "Big Dan"....he might be interested.

It sounds like a nice shoot though.

Jimmy Bowen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.