1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MISSOURI STATE SHOOT - scores??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Tom Strunk, May 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

I have been hearing that weather has been horrible this week for their state shoot, but, I can't find any scores listed anywhere. Does anyone know where to look ???

I have tried the Missouri Trapshooting associations site and R.J. Stuart to no avail.

Tom Strunk

2. RLC323

RLC323 Member

TS.com has us covered for this one. Link http://www.trapshooters.com/shootscores/menu.cfm?shootid=28

3. JoeBobOutfitters

JoeBobOutfitters TS Member

I only shot the 200 singles event on Saturday but luckily it had cleared up raining for the most part. Came out with a 191/200, so wasn't too disappointed.

4. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Chris Gerber for winning the Mo. St. Handicap Championship with a score of 98 !!!! I do believe that this is the second time in 2 YEARS!!!! And not just another "flash in the pan" winner. Keep an eye on this Junior shooter folks, he's good.............merlyn

5. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

Well it was wet Saturday morning but it sure turned out better than I expected!

Our kids did real well and after what has been a miserable year for weather so far, this was one of the better days we have seen (other than the wet muddy feet thing).

[​IMG]

High School Champs + Junior Champ, Junior 3rd Place, C Class Champ and D Class Champ

[​IMG]

Junior High Runner Up

Many of these kids (and their parents) got their first taste of a "Big Shoot" Saturday and ALL had a great time!

6. XT=dontmiss

XT=dontmiss TS Member

thanks merlyn, i remembered "stick"

7. merlynstrapguns

There's more than a couple of good Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Wyoming young shooters who have heard the "stick" story. Great shooting.........merlyn

8. Pull-it!

Pull-it! Member

WAY TO GO BRANSON TRAP TEAM!!!
    TO THE TOP FOR ALL YOUTH SHOOTERS

9. batman1004

batman1004 TS Member

good shooting young men but the real news is how about the very poor turn out only 288 shooters in handicap a little over 300 in singles don't know but looks to me worst turn out in history of missouri state shoot trapshooting only for rich now. geo 3

10. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

Well, the economy sure isn't helping but the weather was probably the biggest culprit.

This has been a terrible year for weather at shoots around here. I have a bunch of new kids that have been with us since last October and NONE of them has seen what good targets on a clear day really look like!

Hoping that this weekend at Aurora MO will be different.

BTW, there were 393 entry's in the Singles on Saturday.

11. merlynstrapguns

And you can believe that it rained 9 of the 7 days and the weatherman was the biggest factor in the participation. Kinda hard to get in the spirit when it rains over a foot that week!!!!!!!!!.......merlyn

12. Hill topper

Hill topper Member

batman,

Unless you were there, you can't appreciate how rotten the conditions were this year.

I was there all week and only shot three hundred targets between the showers.

I no longer feel the need to shoot in the rain and more of us old farts seem to feel the same. There are more of us "ole farts" than there are young and stupid.

Not about the economy!

ed.

13. frostyman

frostyman Well-Known Member

I shot all the targets from Wednesday through Sunday and yes it did rain every day and every night. Some of the time it was not just rain but a complete down pour. A lot of people just sat and watched and other just went home because the forecast was rain every day. Did I mention it was about 55 degrees also most days except Wednesday when it rained and was 85 with at least 100% humidity. It was a mud pit and you stood in water to shoot on about a third of the traps. It could have been worse if it was colder. There still were some very good scores and some very bad ones depending on when you shot (rain, cold, wind) a few minutes sometimes made a big difference. But some people can shoot excellent in any conditions like Leo Harrison or Ray Stafford.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

missouri state trap shoot scores

missouri state trap shooting scores