1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Missouri State Shoot Results - Monday to Sunday

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Steven R. Scheib, May 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steven R. Scheib

Steven R. Scheib TS Member

Monday Event 1 - 100 Singles - Larry McKinley with 100

Monday Event 2 - 100 Handicap - Bill Grayson Ch w/96/Joe Vernon RU w/96

Monday Event 3 - 100 Doubles - 3 w/96; Roger Schorzman, Chuck Manning, & Charles Schwab

Tuesday Event 4 - 100 Singles - Larry McKinley & Curt Prussman with 100's

Tuesday Event 5 - 100 Handicap - Ray Stafford with 98

Tuesday Event 6 - 100 Doubles - Jack Morris with 98

Wed Event 7 - 100 Doubles - Leo Harrison III with 100

Wed Event 8 - 100 Singles - Larry McKinley, Neil Albauer, Paul Good, David Williams, and August Wiewel all with 100's

Wed Event 9 - 100 Handicap - Champ Missouri is Ricky Matthieson/OS Champ is Ray Stafford with 99

Thursday Event 10 - 200 Singles - Leo Harrison III, Rick Loomis, & Eric Harvey with 199's. Out of State, Dave Dressler had 200

Thursday Event 11 - 100 Handicap - In State, Mike Carey w/97 Champ; William Fisher w/97 RU Champ. Out of State Champ is Ray Stafford w/98; RU Champ is Randy Ross w/98

Friday Event 12 - Doubles Championship - Leo Harrison III is Champ w/99; Curt Prussman is RU Champ w/99. Out of State Champ is Randy Ross w/100; RU Champ is Frank Hoppe w/100

Friday Event 13 - 100 Handicap - In State Champ is Elijah Bridges w/96; RU Champ is David Reardon w/96. Out of State Champ is James Lopez w/99; RU Champ is Anthony Martello w/98

Saturday Event 15 - Singles Championship - Leo Harrison III w/200 is Champion; Gary Gooch is RU Champion w/200. Out of State Champion is Pat McCarthy w/200; RU Champion is Ray Stafford w/200

Sunday Event 16 - Handicap Championship - Garrett Ray is Missouri Champ w/98 & Jim Tolliver is RU Champion w/98. Out of State Champion is Rob Taylor w/99; RU Champion is Ricky Marshall Jr w/98

High Over All Missouri Champion is Leo Harrison III w/1073; RU is Larry McKinley w/1060. Out of State Champion is Randy Ross w/1072; RU is Rob Taylor w/1066

High All Around Missouri Champion is Leo Harrison III w/394; RU is Karrol Hillebrand w/387. Out of State Champion is Randy Ross w/397; RU is Rob Taylor w/396

I just got here Saturday evening at 8:30 so only shot the handicap today. The weather was awesome. I think Spring 08 is finally here. Slight breeze out of the North made these "Pat Trap Targets" jumpy. You had to wait on em' or you shot right over them. The shoot attendence was fairly well attended on the weekend, but a little down during the week. Not alot of empty RV spots, but enough that you could show up and find a spot. That's it for now. Have a great week everyone! Steve

2. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

Thanks for the report

3. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Comgratulations to all the shooters at Linn Creek -- still one of the greatest facilities in the midwest! Special congrats to Jack Morris, Jim Tolliver and Gary Gooch always "biting on the heels of the other Missouri All Americans -- Leo, Carrol, etc.

A special THANK YOU to all who supported me at this shoot. All who made purchases, referred potential customers, or gave me a "special plug" (yes you, Don Magruder - the best of the Master of Ceremonies and MTA President) or helped in other "special" ways.........OK -- including the "literalist....

THANKS AGAIN........Merlyn......

4. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Are you okay, Merlyn? You gave a "thumbs up" to the Literalist???

I was thinking you had a fever or something to be doing that.

Maybe you're under duress or he paid you to say that.

There has to be some kind of reason for it, I just don't know what it is.

Hauxfan!

5. merlynstrapguns

Try to keep it "under your hat",Haux, but "Denny" just ain't too bad a guy (contrary to popular belief). Either that, or he "cuts me some slack" because my folks were poor. AND, Haux, you should know by now, that I wouldn't pay a nickel to see a piss-ant eat a bale of hay....LOL..........m

6. Kent

Kent TS Member

Merlyn was down in the back over the weekend. When I offered him one of my name sakes he turned me dowmn. Well it didn't go to waste, the cooler somehow got emptied. Good to see you again Merlyn and will catch up eith you again soon.

Sorry to say I did not see the Literalist while at Linn Creek. Basically I didn't see any "Good Looking" guys down there, Just Trapshooters.

7. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

congrats randy moss!! We will see you back on the sporting range soon. your friends over here in oakland.

8. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

Results are posted, click the link.

9. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Hey Merlyn, I heard that the "Lit" won second place in the handsome man contest this year? He'd prolly have won again ceptin Doug Hubbart got all spiffied up and won 1st place. You hear anything? Hap

10. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Well I saw where Weldon Baize won the yardage group on event 13 with a 97 even the in state high was 96 in all catagories.

Good shooting Weldon im sure the mountian man taught you how to do it.

Ro-Ho

11. merlynstrapguns

Thats a FACT!! Dougie does "clean-up well enough to be a serious threat to the Literalist durring the "hansome-man" contest, especially in the swim-suit portion.......LOL.........m

12. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

I am just still in shock that an sporting clays shooter from Illinois whooped up on all those trap shooters! LOL Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

missouri state shoot results