1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Missouri State Shoot Program Book

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Allen-MX8, Apr 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allen-MX8

Allen-MX8 Member

Has anyone received the program book for the Missouri State Shoot? As of today, April 25th, I haven't received one.

I know it is on their website, but I prefer the hard copy and as a member that has paid the annual dues I would think they would have been mailed sooner.

I sent an e-mail inquiring and I just now receive back that it was non deliverable.Remote host said: 550 mta@usmo.com...User account is unavailable

What is wrong with the Missouri website? Or the Missouri Trap Shooters Association??

Allen

2. Mike G

Mike G Member

Received mine one day this past week, when I got home Friday it was in my pile of mail.

3. Allen-MX8

Allen-MX8 Member

Thanks claydstr. Maybe mine will be here tomorrow when I go to the Post Office.

I am not real computer literate, but I think the MTA website and/or their web master could stand some improvment!

Allen

4. Dennisw

Dennisw Member

http://www.motraps.com/2010%20MO%20-Web%20Version-3-25-10----pdf.pdf

Direct link to the Missouri Program

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.