1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

## Missouri State Shoot coming up fast ##

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by FlaLagarto, Apr 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Well-Known Member

Missouri state shoot is coming up fast.. Who's coming ??

I'll be there set up and making ear plugs.. Good lord willing I will get to shoot at least a couple of events.

Liz will be there also.. If a massage is in order. If you have never had Liz work on you.. you should give it a try. I'm amazed at the difference it makes if I have her work on my shoulders before I go out to shoot. Just as amazed when I come back with a knot between my shoulders and she works it out!!

Jerry B

2. ShootinSue

ShootinSue Active Member Supporting Vendor

This will be our first year there and really looking forward to it. Stephanie and I will have loads of shooting shirts and we will be making pads and sewing them in as well. Please stop in to see us!

Jerry, I need another set of ear plugs. I will stop by.

Sue at Pine Tree Sportswear

3. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

I check in on May 13 and start shooting on May 14! Can hardly wait! Flagarto, I will have an old beat up Martin in tow and will be by to play a few tunes with you, and get a massage if you both are not too busy!

I am bringing a couple of guns as trading material, (a Winchester Select Energy and a Browning BT-100,) looking for an older model Browning Citori in like new condition or a Grade 3 or better. Pray for good weather! Martinpicker

4. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

Martinpicker: are you heading home on Thursday as usual?

5. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Vendor building # 7 for me and Pro-matic........merlyn.....

6. Martinpicker

Literalist, I will likely hang around and shoot Friday morning, but you are right...I will head home before the weekend. I am scheduled to be picking at Silver Dollar City on Saturday and Sunday. Martinpicker

7. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

Picker, I'm probably coming down Friday. If you'll be around, I'll bring the Guild and my 5-string. Frailing "Soldiers Joy" may be a good send off. :)

8. FlaLagarto

Lit.. meet him at my place.. it's always good listening to fine musice

Sue, I'll be watching for you

9. FlaLagarto

If all goes as planned.. I'll be in there on Friday May 9th set up and ready to start making ear plugs ... Look for the Purple and Green Dragon

Looking forward to some warmer weather.. Been in Nebraska for the kid shoot this week and it's been chilly to say the least!! Made a ton of plugs and got to meet a few more from TS.com. Great working with the kids.. so much energy and tons of smiles!!

Jerry B

10. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

"Don't ferget yer mud gear!"

Bob Falfa

11. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

I have special ordered good weather. Leo and will be pulling in on Saturday, our anniversary. We have clinics on Sunday and Monday before he starts shooting on Tuesday. See ya there....

12. FlaLagarto

Almost there...

13. seymore/82

seymore/82 Active Member

Number 17 for Karla and Leo, seems just like yesterday. Congrads. JB Hooks is the place Karla.

14. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Looks like the special ordered weather will be special :

Sat. 72 Partly Cloudy

Sun. 65 Sunny

Mon. 74 Sunny

Tues. 84 Sunny

Wed. 82 PC

Th. 78 PC

Fri. 78 PC

Nights around 60.

milt

Linn Creek, MO

15. Martinpicker

Hi All! For Milt and Jerry and other pickers...I will try to show up at the custom ear plug stand on Tuesday after I shoot singles. I will be dragging an old Martin guitar and anyone who wishes is welcome to play it! Someone tell Doug Hubbart! Martinpicker (Jack)

16. mette56

Jack, I'll see Doug today and relay your message. Man, he has a really nice Guild 12 string. And some awesome guitars he's made himself. At first sight I thought they were old time factory...you know, the really good quality stuff!

milt

17. FlaLagarto

Liz and I are here.. all set up. We were open today but not many moving around.

Jack.. Doug stopped over and said he was all ready, waiting for you to show.

Hope everyone has a safe trip in and be sure to stop by and say hello.

Jerry B

18. FlaLagarto

Thanks to so many for stopping by to say hello and double to those who allowed me to make them a set of ear plugs.

If your not yet here.. we are right between banks 21-22. Just look for the purple and green dragon flying over my sign.

Jerry B

19. mette56

Jerry, you somehow missed Martinpicker's version of Charlene Darling's "There is a Time" on Tuesday. You know, Briscoe's daughter, Dud Wash's soon to be "darlin person" (Andy Griffith show).

Wish he would have chosen another song cause that one "made me cry".

Special musician...that Martinpicker. Would be worth a trip to Branson to see him perform. Beautiful vibrato in his voice! Picks w/all 5 fingers and sounds like he's got 7 or 8 of them on one hand.

milt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.