1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Missouri Fall Hdcp computer postings

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dr.Longshot, Oct 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

This was the poorest computer postings I have ever seen, you had to stand there and look,and look, and look for your score and everybody elses,

Maybe they need the Stewart Program, at least it is in alphabetical order and more profecient and easy to read, and option postings are easier to find.

What did others think about it?

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Gary, yes...the screen was really difficult to read. The category letters and yardage groups in the upper right-hand corners were very small and the color contrast wasn't good enough to even read it, so you really had to be familiar with how those programs are usually shown in order to follow the scores.

I do like Bubba's program much better, but maybe it's a lot more costly. The paper scores that were posted on the wall were a lot easier to follow.

3. ballky

ballky TS Member

We were at D2 camp site and couldn't get the squads or scores on tv, and yes the paper scores are more difficult to read and add up. On a good note the MTA is by far our favorite place to shoot. We love coming every year not only for the wonderful club and fellowship with all the shooters but the shopping and best of all the Potted Steer. It is the best place to eat in the United States! Thank you to the MTA for a wonderful week. By the way does anyone have any information on the payoffs for the Sunday Handicap? I was also interested to know how much was in the special event calcutta. If anyone has any info please pass it on. Thank You, ballky

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

And don't forget to have frozen hand-dipped custard at Randy's Frozen Custard! What a treat!

This is one of the most fun shoots of the season.

5. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Stuart has it's faults and cost is only one of them.

But some shooters have to bitch about something.

Don

6. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Dr. Longshot, did you convey your sentiments to any officia affliated with the MTA where it needs to be heard? If so who?

7. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

I told shoot management, This must have been a new computer system as it was not any way near as good as it used to be,

Seems to me an alphabetical program would have been easy to install.

I wonder whose program it was.

And Missouri Fall Handicap is the best ATA shoot for me to shoot.

So many good people so many friends.

Very good vendors.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.