1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Missouri Fall Hcp and John Storm Apparrel

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by stokinpls, Sep 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Speaking of the Missouri Fall Handicap, when I was at a shoot Sunday, there was a guy with a shirt that said, "Missouri Fall Handicap 2011 - 2nd Largest Shoot In America". Is that true? Just askin'. Tried to dig it out of RJ Stuart but couldn't.

I always wanted a Storm Jacket, and my ear plugs are gettin' long in the tooth, and some reclaimed'd be good, and the wife sure likes the outlet mall, and........

Bob Falfa

2. RLC323

RLC323 Member

Well Bob, fire up that 55 Chevy throw a Browning in the trunk and head on down.

The Queen and I are going for the second weekend, and the main reason is the outlet mall I believe.

3. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Great shoot and always a great time. Bring your long johns and your shorts cause you never know what the weather will be there.

4. Urbans

Urbans Member

Next week the weather in Missouri will be low of 60's in the morning's, 75's in the afternoon, plus the trees are beginning to show lots of color. Should be beautiful weather. Enjoy the day. Weather update, they are predecting 60's for next weekend. John Storm apparel will keep you warm.

5. davidjayuden

davidjayuden Well-Known Member

"Missouri Fall Handicap 2011 - 2nd Largest Shoot In America".

I was under the impression that our High School shoot in Doniphan, NE, had that distinction. But even if it is not, I'll probably lie and say that it is anyway...
    dju

6. Lead Miner

Lead Miner Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

David, our high school shoot is the largest youth shoot of its kind. Terry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.