1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Missouri Fall Handicap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by DEM36, Aug 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DEM36

DEM36 Member

Monday, September 29th thru Sunday, October 5th. Pre-squadding will open August 25th & close on September 22nd on www.PreSquad.com.
    Ljutic LLC & Shotgun Specialties (Dave & Doug Wolk)have generously donated a new, Ljutic Black Diamond SBT w/adjustable rib & high upgrade wood for a drawn number/name shoot-off (100 shooters from Event #13) on Friday. The shoot-off will be ten targets (2 per post) from your ATA yardage until one shooter has won. In addition to this fine gun, Americase of Waxahachie, TX has donated a premium, logo embroidered hard case for the Black Diamond winner.
    Programs are in the process of being mailed. Our club website is www.motraps.com & phone is: 1-573-346-2449. The MTA Board of Directors & Club Management Team will do our best to help you have a pleasant experience at our largest trap shoot. Don Magruder, President, MTA

2. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

well, there's at least one shooter from Alaska who'll be there....

Look for the guy sweating his butt off, or wearing a T shirt while everyone else is wearing coats and come say hi - it's me.

Don, I have your address...I'm still going to try to ship down a mess of smoked salmon for the shoot.

jeff

3. Clay Addict

Clay Addict Member

Plan on going but may have some business that could get in the way of being there Saturday. Do you have to be present at the Calcuta auction or can you send a person on your behalf? What time is the Calcutta auction? Never have been but talked with many at the Grand and they spoke well of the event. Hope to be there.
    CA

4. DEM36

DEM36 Member

Clay Addict: Please send me your e-mail address. Thanks. Don Magruder

5. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Don Thanks for the post I had almost forgot about the gun raffle. I think this will be a great year for the shoot and hopefully I will have my new Black Diamond by then. Looking forward to the fun and great food in your state.ROOFERBOB!

6. LjuticL07

LjuticL07 TS Member

I would also like to give special thanks also to Bobby Emrick of Scattergun Stocks for donating an unbelivable piece of turkish walnut for the Black Diamond gun and Rod Stumbo of Rod's Custom Stocks for all of the stock alterations. With this total group effert we are going to produce an amazing gun for the Missouri Fall Handicap.

Craig Richardson
    G.M.

Ljutic LLC.

7. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

jeff, just how much salmon are you trying to send?

8. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Can't wait!!! I'll have shells to shoot, salmon to eat, and friends to visit. AND I'll be TRAPSHOOTING....WOOOHOOOOO!!!! What could be better.

9. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

I picked up a copy of the MO Fall Hdcp. Program at the Grand. The cover says, among other things, "2007 PAYOFF OVER $500,000". "$5,000.00 GUARANTEED ADDED MONEY". "190 TOTAL TROPHIES".

Yep, I'll be there.

Smoked Alaskan Salmon...when, where??? Better get there before pheasantmaster does.

Can't wait!!!!

milt

10. recurvyarcher

Don't worry, Milt...I'll keep him busy and slow him down on the ride up there so that you can get at least a TASTE of salmon.

11. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

curvy, just remember "your_in_my_neck_of_the_woods" here...LOL

12. recurvyarcher

Ed, I meant to stop by your camper, and had the number written down, but time got away from me. I hope to see you soon enough, and I would be honored to be in a shootoff with you.

Martin...don't challenge me. Challenges motivate me.

13. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

curvy, "called out", "challenged", "called to arms", etc. take your pick, the format is stated....

jeff, do you like ribs?

14. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Martin...

Well...I'm figuring 1,500 shooters, 1.5 lbs each...a metric ton should come close. One pallet. Heck, Jim Trujillo and I caught three quarters of that just last saturday, and we threw back all the small ones.

Everything is BIG in Alaska...even the line of BS I put out.

Really...I'm gonna try to ship down maybe 50, 60lbs if I can get my hands on it. I'll talk to OTNOT this weekend and see if he can spare some.

There will be enough to pass some around, surely. As for ribs, I've been known to eat a pig or two in my time.

15. otnot

otnot Active Member

Sounds to me like you better get fishing JeffP and quit BSing. LOL

16. recurvyarcher

"I've been known to eat a pig or two in my time."

Jeff, I don't think that I would have said that on an open forum...

17. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

jeff, get me some of that salmon and I'll work on the pig in exchange. Leo and Karla claimed the ribs down in Camdenton were good this summer.

curvy, watch that thought process....

18. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Martin, you and Devi are going to have to come to Alaska and catch your own damn fish NEXT SUMMER. And maybe shoot a couple targets - about 1,400.

LOL...I'm sure I'll have some for you two.

19. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

jeff, OK then you go catch your own damn hog and roast it two! And yes I can provide the arena locally and excess travel will not be needed..

20. recurvyarcher

I'm willing, but what's a damn fish?

Maybe they're just pregnant fish and they retain water, and that's where the term "damn" comes from.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.