1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Missouri Fall Handicap Targets

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BERETTASP, Oct 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BERETTASP

BERETTASP TS Member

I was just wanting to take a little poll from guys that were at the Missouri Fall Handicap.. I got there on Thursday morning and shot and the targets were to me perfect, and Friday granted the wind was a big factor but It just seemed to me that the target were faster friday and saturday.. does anybody else think that.. Saturday the wind was not near as bad but the targets seemed to be humming pretty good out of the house to me and a couple other guys on my squad. Not trying to start a debat or anything, Just was wondering other people thoughts on them that were there. Thanks..

2. JasonH

JasonH TS Member

I didnt make it this year. But I can tell you, when you pack your gun and shells in the truck you had better prepare yourself for high and fast targets at Linn Creek.....especially for the weekend events. Lol.... I can say that most of the time the targets are not bad though, especially for the state and summer handicap shoots... But even the best shooters have fell on thier faces at the fall handicap shoot... It keeps everyone on thier toes I guess......Good Luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.