1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MISSOURI FALL HANDICAP: Saturday Results

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Steven R. Scheib, Oct 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steven R. Scheib

Steven R. Scheib TS Member

Event 12: 100 Handicap Targets - 3 shooters put up 100's. John Battles, a 20 yard Junior shooter from Missouri; Robert Moeves, a 24.5 yard Vet; and Sean Hawley, a 27 yarder from Utah. There were also 5 - 99's on the board. I know Mark Zarhaur and Ricky Marshall were 2 of them. The Doubles Championship has just been called to the line, so will post those scores later.

2. Steven R. Scheib

Event 13: Missouri Fall Doubles Championship -Four shooters posted perfect centuries: Ray Stafford, Harlan Campbell Jr, Jerry Parr, and Terry Jordan.

Eleven shooters posted 99's: Leo Harrison III, Jim Hedgecock, Bobby Chambers, Stewart Welton, Jack Morris, Chad Wickins, WC McNeilly, Dennis Kirchner, Bosco Roberts, and Ronald Cox Jr.

I think the leader board is close to being complete. The event finished over an hour ago. In fact, the handicap shootoffs have been going on for at least an hour or so. I will update later.

What a beautiful day. Close to 90 degrees with a slight breeze. Sunny and warm. In the last 10 years of shooting this Fall Handicap, I can't ever remember when it has been so nice. It feels like the middle of summer. With the high humidity, the targets have seemed to be slow. I think the heavier air has definitely helped the scores. Have a great weekend! Steve

3. Steven R. Scheib

Handicap Shootoff: John Battles, a 20 yard line shooter from Missouri, prevailed in the shootoff with Sean Hawley, a 27 yarder from California. They went 175 targets in the shootoff. John is the Handicap Champion and Sean is the Runnerup Champion. Congratulations to both.

Doubles Shootoff: Harlan Campbell Jr. prevailed over Ray Stafford 9,10,10,10, 10 to Ray's 9, 10, 10, 10, 9. Jerry Parr ended up winning AAA, with a 9, 10, 10, 9 in the shootoff. Congratulations to all 3 shooters.

4. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

bosco won his shootoff congrats bosco good shooting dwain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.