1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Missouri Fall Handicap - qestion ? ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by flinter58, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flinter58

flinter58 TS Member

Could someone who knows please tell or suggest a place to stay for the Fall Handicap with a great (the best) view of the Lake or that is Lake side. Thanks

2. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Lazy Days Condo's
    611 Lazy Days Road Osage Beach 573-348-2930 It even comes with a boat slip when ya rent a condo

3. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Tan-Tar-A is a great resort and very close to the gun club. Check the internet for special rates. My daughter used to work there and it is nice with lots of other things for the family to do. Hawks Nest also has a nice lake view, on Hwy 54 and close to the club.

4. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

October 1 or 2nd. John

5. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

Are they drawing banks for this shoot, yet? If they are not, they should.

6. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

The dates are October 1st thru the 7th.

Jim

7. darwinbene

darwinbene Member

And you will shoot 100 targets per trap at 5 per post. Called to make sure on Friday this last week. Presquading will be done on Presquad.com

8. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Nope, no drawn banks. If you want to shoot on a Pat trap, you had better presquad the instant it opens for something 29 or up. On the handset traps though, 5 through 9 are really nice. That is where I usually end up lol.

I did see Ray Stafford shooting on 5 or 6 a year or two ago. I was sitting there waiting for my squad and Ray walked by. I asked him what on earth was he doing way down here and if he was being punished? He said no, I just have my camper right there, actually asked for these traps.

John

9. CLARE HARMS

CLARE HARMS TS Member

Hi. We are going to MTA Linn Creek 9/30. Did not see reply email for Papa Smurf, we can offer help. Call my husb for more info. We've reserved 3-4 bdrm at Ozark Lake 9/30-10/7/07 and have extra rooms in full condo/cabin, full kitchen privileges, on lake with view, porch, access to boats, swimmming dock, fishing, pool, etc. We are from Colorado & my husb. (trapshooter) & I are going. Available for week or partial week whatever works for you. Call 720-272-0205 (Lynn Harms) (Performance Transmission, Littleton, CO) for more info or call us at home evenings below.

Clare McDowell-Harms (home# 303-730-0747)
    835 W. Geddes Circle
    Littleton, CO 80120
    (303)288-7377 (Lynn Harms work#)

10. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

If I recall correctly, isn't there camping at the club grounds? If so, how much? Maybe I'll drag my trailer out there for a couple days.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

11. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Tom,

That would be Tan Tar A Resort. Check out the link. Nice Place, runs about a $100+ per night.

12. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Primitive camping is free. Water and electric sites are $100.00 per shoot, reservations are required for the paid sites. The yearly sites are the best way to go in my opinion. $195.00 per year. At least they are if you plan on two or more shoots there. Email address is mta@usmo.com and the phone number is 14173462449. John

13. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Hey guys? How far is the shoot from Branson? I have anytime I want on a condo and it might be cheap week for me. Dan

14. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

It would take about 3.5 to 4 hours driving time between Branson and Linn Creek. John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.