1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MISSOURI FALL HANDICAP: Friday Results

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Steven R. Scheib, Oct 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steven R. Scheib

Steven R. Scheib TS Member

Event 9 - Missouri Fall Singles Championship: 100 targets were thrown on Thursday. The 2nd 100 was thrown on Friday. According to the leader board on the TV screen, 13 shooters posted 200 straights. They are shooting off as I post this.

Event 11: 100 Handicap Targets - Leo Harrison III and Jerry Parr both posted 100's. Ten shooters posted 98's. They are shooting off right now.

50 Handicap Non-Registered Targets - Not sure how many shooters entered this event. This event was a flat $55.00 entry fee. The purses were $10 on the total (50-30-20, ties divide) $20 by yardage group (50-30-20, ties divide) and $10 Lewis, 4 divisions, money each. My neighbor, Gerry Sedlacek from Illinois(sp error I'm sure) ran em'. Even did it on the handsets. Way to go neighbor! The scores will be posted tomorrow and I will give you the results.

It was a gorgeous day. 90 degrees, no wind, and mostly sunny. Targets are as soft as I have ever seen them. I watched them set targets early this morning while I ran my dogs. No yardage stakes. They are all gone! Radar guns at 41 to 41 1/2 mph and they did use a height pole. Not sure of the height. I think 10'. But as I walked down the line and watched another team setting targets, I did notice continuity. No complaints this week on targets. But keep one thing in mind. The weather is like summer. No cold; No rain; No wind. My 2 cents worth.

Have a great Friday evening everyone. Remember to call a cab if needed. Let's keep our highways as safe as we can. There are enough nut cases running around the way it is. No need to add our road rage to mix. Steve

2. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

HI Steve......I haven't seen you this shoot! LOTS of people here too. I talked to them yesterday and they are definately up this year, but don't know the totals yet of course. I talked to one guy that said they were adding squads when they registered yesterday for Sunday and they were to be on squad 255.......

Everyone I have talked to has had nothing but good to say about the shoot and the targets.

Hope we get to say Hey in person at some point......just thought I would say hi on here.

Lorna Hull

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.