1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Missouri fall classic

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by team henges, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. team henges

team henges TS Member

The MYSSA fall classic today at MTA was a good shoot. I don't think many people shot how they normally do due to the conditions (wind, rain, then nothing then repeated) I didn't shoot anywhere near my average 88. But my squad still managed to take junior high champion with a 457. Congrats to all other teams in the shoot. And also a big thank you to Willis Corbett, Jan Morris, and all others that helped put on the shoot. I had a great time.

Brendan

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Congrats on your jr teams win. If the weather was anything like it was at the shoot i attended, you certainly earned every target you got.--Matt

3. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

Brendan,

It was a bit tough out there wasn't it! Congratulations to you and all the participants. I hope this shoot just continues to grow in the future.

I will also say a BIG THANKS to Willis Corbett, Jan Morris, Paul Larson and all the rest for putting this on for us.

Our kids really enjoyed it (even with the weather) and did very well also with 3 squads bringing home some hardware, which always helps you forget the other stuff.

Great job Missouri Youth Sport Shooting Alliance!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

2014 myssa fall trapshooting results

jan morris trap

missouri fall classic

missouri fall classic trap shoot

missouri fall classic trap shoot scores

missouri fall trap shoot

mta fall classic

myssa fall classic