1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Missouri Diamond Handicap/ATA-SW Zone Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by DEM36, Jul 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DEM36

DEM36 Member

Our Diamond Handicap/ATA-SW Zone Shoot will begin @ 9:00 a.m. this Thursday, July 17th at the MTA Home Club @ Linn Creek, MO. There are ten events total with the shoot ending on Sunday, July 20th.
    Twelve pieces of diamond jewelry, 169 MTA Trophies & Guaranteed Places plus 207 boxes of trap shells go to shooters that win & place in the events during the four day shoot. The MTA Board of Directors and Management Team invite you to come shoot with us and have a great time!
    Don Magruder, President, Missouri Trap Shooters Association

2. trap906

trap906 Member

hi. i'm planning on coming up friday morning. do you know if there are motel rooms close still avaiable? are you expecting a big crowd? looks like it gonna be a little warm, but I'm looking forward to geing there.

3. beaker100

beaker100 Member

hi i will be there with my gunsmithing trailer and i talked to merlyn of merlyn fine guns and he will be there also thanks doug hubbart gunsmith (573)286-9905

4. trap-pr

trap-pr Member

Ron and I will be there Thursday. Looking forward to a great shoot.

Pam

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.