1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MISSOURI DEER HUNT

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Don Nelson, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don Nelson

Don Nelson Member

Hello every one was just wondering if anybody might be interested in a mo. deer hunt? I have a good friend that has some nice farm ground one is 340 acres the other is 207 has some stands but has been a while seen it has been hunted the property is in macon co.

Thanks Don Nelson

2. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Don,

I am looking for a new adventure, possibly long term as I have been heading to Wyoming for 14 yrs. now. I would love to talk with you on my dime if you would contact me. Bryan

3. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

I should add that I do believe in paying a fair tresspass fee to the landowner and/or the connecting person. Bryan

4. Don Nelson

Don Nelson Member

I forgot to give my cell # 660 651 9190 shop is 660 277 3366 farm is 660 695 4477 home is 660 263 5978 i think he is looking for 1500 for aprox 5 days but he would probably fudge on that for what ever would suit the hunters you will be close to my home and i will help out what ever i can do to help out the hunt

have a nice week end it is getting close it looks like the rut is real close here Don Nelson

5. gold40

gold40 Member

I live in St. Louis, and am interested. Reasonable fee not a problem; would like to take a doe or small buck for the frezer.

Please e-mail info and/or phone number to:

gold40@aol.com

6. double release

double release Member

Don....keep those deer in good shape & I'll see you in 2 weeks....Frank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.