1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Missouri AIM State Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Steve R, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Steve R

Steve R Member

The Missouri AIM State shoot is this coming weekend June 28th and 29th at MTA Linn Creek Mo. Registrations are due today and can be completed on the web at http://www.motraps.com/AIMYOUTH2012_ALL_INDEX.asp. Friday June 28th will be handicap and doubles with 200 singles on Saturday June 29th. Shamrock Leathers has graciously provided a Leather Bag to be given away by shoot-off of a drawn number on Saturday's 200 16's. We hope to see you there.

Stephen Ricketts

Missouri AIM State Director

2. Steve R

Steve R Member

3. Lawman214

Lawman214 TS Member

Do you know if any vendors will be open for the event? In particular, the Graf's reloading shop?

4. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

I doubt it if there are vendors there. This won't be much of a shoot as there will probably be less than 200 kids there. There were no vendors at the Mo. State SCTP Shoot 2 weeks ago.

5. talbers

talbers Member

I just called the St. Charles store and they are not planning on attending. I was also hoping that Graf's would be there. I guess it is time to pay the hazmat fee for some primers.

6. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

Just chaeked Missouri Trapshooters website.

174 kids registered for the State AIM shoot on Saturday at MTA, Linn Creek.

Looks like pretty decent weather for Saturday also.

There were 210 for the State SCTP Shoot 2 weeks ago.

Search tags for this page

aim state shoot for missouri

missouri aim state shoot