1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mississippi State Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bhuber, Jun 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bhuber

bhuber TS Member

Curious as to who won at the Mississippi State Shoot this past weekend. Anyone know winners or scores?

Best Regards,
    Brent Huber

2. BrowningGuy

BrowningGuy Member

Mr. Sonny Womack won hc sunday with a 98 from the 27, lil trapper t won 5th place hc sunday, will try to get more scores, Tony Kirk

3. slickhead

slickhead Active Member

Best targets I ever shot at Corinth. Consistent targets on every field. My hats off to a good run shoot! Thanks Larry--- I will be back!

4. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Had a great time, will be back. Still trying to figure out what a fou is. Close to five?

5. BrowningGuy

BrowningGuy Member

320090T now thats funny, I was hoping to figure out who you was, but never did. Thanks for coming down. Tony

6. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

We were the Indiana delegation.

7. cottondoctor

cottondoctor Member

I would like to add a thank you to all shooters who attended the shoot. I also add a congratulations to Sonny Womack – I happened to be on the squad with Mr. Sonny when he shot his 98 from the 27 to win the handicap………..What is so amazing about that score is that as our squad took the field it was very dark – got darker into the second box and was raining as we went into the third box and lightening as we worked through the fourth box (wind blew my hat off and rain soaked my glasses) and we barely finished as shooting was suspended due to lightning. A great display of shooting under very poor weather conditions.
    Again thank you to all who attended and thanks to Larry and staff at Corinth Gun Club for a great shoot.
    W. McCarty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.