1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mississippi State Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bhuber, May 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bhuber

bhuber TS Member

Shoot went well, we were able to dodge rain drops the whole weekend and get the shoot finished without any problems. Thanks to all who attended. Here are the State Champions and runner ups. The only open winners I can remember are Clem Myers(LA) won the Open Singles with a 200X200, and John Partridge (TN) won the Open Handicap with a 96. Good shooting guys.

State Singles:
    Jim Heckroth 199X200 Winner
    Tom Yeager 199X200 Runner Up

State Doubles:
    Tom Yeager 98 Winner
    Brent Huber 98 Runnerup (I should have flipped)

State Handicap:
    Fred Rogers 95 Winner
    Jerry Bennett 94 Runnerup

Best Regards,
    Brent Huber

2. cottondoctor

cottondoctor Member

I would like to extend a thank you to all that attended the Mississippi State Shoot, and a special thank you to those who worked so hard to make this event successful and to Capitol Gun Club for being such a gracious and accommodating host. To name but a few of those who worked so hard: Sam Owens, David Huber, Brent Huber, Fred Rogers, William Wittman, Gene Schneck, and Jerry Tharp. Additionally countless other MTA and Capitol Gun Club members worked very hard to make this event a success and I apologize for not being able to list everyone. And a special thanks also goes out to all the many sponsors and to the ATA.

At the Annual meeting of MTA, the membership voted in favor of the 2010 Mississippi State Trap Shoot to be hosted by the Corinth Gun Club, Corinth, MS. Larry Rickman graciously accepted. As in the past, the event will be conducted over Memorial Day weekend so mark your calendars and plan to attend.
    Thank you.
    Will McCarty

3. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

Will,

Who do we contact for information about the Southern Zone @ Corinth Gun Club?

Thank you,
    Brett

Congrats Tom!

4. cottondoctor

cottondoctor Member

Coach - Corinth Gun Club, Corinth, MS, will be holding a leg of the Southern Zone July 16-17-18-19, 2009. Contact either Larry or Freida Rickman at (662) 287-8223. E-mail - rick82@dixie-net.com

5. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

Thanks Will, email sent...I seem to be getting forgetful about calling lately I think it's the new job.

See you there!

Brett

6. slickhead

slickhead Active Member

How many shooters?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
2016 mississippi state trap shoot results
ata mississippi state shoot
mississippi state shoot

mississippi state trap shoot