1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MISSING K-80 STILL OUT THERE SOMEWHERE!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by pheasantsgalore, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Police have been notified of stolen K-80 almost 2 years ago now. Serial # 13242, 30" barrels, lightweight receiver. I am still searching. No insurance, my loss. Keep your eyes open, thanks for looking,........Rob G.

2. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Notify Krieghoff International. If it ever comes in for service it should pop up!!

3. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Have notified all dealers, and both Kolar and Kreighoff. Hoping to find this gun no matter how long it takes. Thanks all.,.......Rob G.

4. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

This is the older style K-80 it says K-80 on the side of the reciever the newer style is 21***

5. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Rob, maybe you could offer a reward in the area where the gun was taken? Someone may drop a dime on a thief for a few bucks possibly knowing it sits in a closet nearby??? Another thought, how close to the Mexican border was the gun stolen? I ask because I got one of my model 12s back when the Ca. highway patrol stopped a stolen car on it's way to Mexico several years back. My gun was in the trunk! I lost 6, got that one and another model 12 back over the years. Hap

6. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

You might notify any insurance companies that insure guns as well. Someone might have that gun in their data base. Of course, you would provide a case number and a phone number to the officer assigned to the case, as they will not call you about it.

7. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Actually there were some earlier K-80s that had a slightly different scroll pattern at the same time logo guns were produced

Just because you locate it - doesnt mean it belongs to you, particurally if there was a buyer in good faith.

regards from Iowa

Gene

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

In Arizona, the buyer of the stolen gun loses and the gun goes back to the owner who had it before it was stolen ... I know of it happening 3 times when the guns were bought from pawn shops and the guns were supposedly verified as not stolen by the shops when taken in ... This happened to a friend of mine with a highly modified 1100 that was stolen many years ago and he got it back once he proved he owned it ... The case still had his name and everything in it when he checked under the foam liner ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I have 4 barrels and a forearm with iron that were stolen on their way to me in shipment- I now own just the receiver and wood of that K80

I should probably post that number-- just in case someone does find them- particurally the forearm iron- which would be worth more to me than to whomever has it

I also purchased from an estate one time a gun that included two spare highly engraved forearm irons- with different serial numbers== a check with krieghoff revealed that they were from two special order guns-- apparently some family member took a gun case that only had the two receivers in

weird

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.