1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MISS TRAPSHOOTING

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mn Mike, Apr 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mn Mike

Mn Mike TS Member

As a new season is about to begin I sure miss the days of being able to join you guys in the sport we all love! I drive a readymix truck for a living and we all know where the construction business is right now. Added to that shells and gas, well you get the picture.I'm looking forward to the day when once again I can step to the line and say let's see one.

MIKE H.

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Mike, You can still step to the line at your local strip club and say, "Let's see one" and they will show it to you.......lol lol

Hauxfan!

3. Mn Mike

Mn Mike TS Member

Hauxfan If I was there I'd want to see two.
    mp3006-I think that day will come in time.
    24str8-Your right they do ask you to put them in crazy places. I wish this was about a good looking trapshooter. I have seen a few over the years.

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Mike and MP, if we ever cross paths, I'll buy you a couple of rounds and some shells so you can shoot and have fun with no worries.

5. at_trap_89

at_trap_89 TS Member

MrkSLC,

Glad to see I'm not the only one who clicked on this thread thinking I'd find nominations and pictures of the fairer side of trapshooting..(in other words, our attractive female squadmates)...vying for the title of "Miss Trapshooting".

Oh well.

6. rjdden

rjdden TS Member

MN Mike!! I agree with you on the not being able to shoot. But The way I and my wife had it figured out is at this time in life we should have been making money hand over fist as it is the both of us have been stricken with some kind of disability that took us off the main road and put us on peverty roe. Meaning that what ever little money that had been set aside for retirement went towrds Meds and Hospitalization at different times. Now we ar3e just setting here watching time go by. Although I have gotten up and started to teach my Grand Daughter the in's and out's of Trap Shooting and Long Bore Shooting. Thanks to her Mother and Father they footed her guns and amo for these lessons. So I can still say I'm into shooting, in a round about way. I do get to pop one now and then. Rich.(inPeoria, A.Z.) P.S. The Wife has taken up sewing for something to do.

7. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

If you want to stay involved, why not get involved with a local youth shooting group. If you're like me, you'll probably get a lot more respect for this than you will for your shooting ability.

Ed Yanchok

8. primed

primed Well-Known Member

The wife and I are taking our first non-shooting vacation in many years. I think I can get used to that pretty quickly, just as big a fun factor and a lot less cost. If you are who I think you are, you've helped me several times and I will remember that for a long time to come.

We wish you all the best. Maybe we'll all return when things improve.

Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.