1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Miss ATA 2007

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by foghorn220, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

BILL GRILL:

I bet she would be welcomed during the winter time to save the gas bill from being to high.

Ok did I say that well im woried about my airconditioner bill this month since it hasn't shut off all month.

so I guess I need a skinny cold blooded gal instead.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

foghorn

2. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Zara,

Let's just say "Miss ATA" had more chins than a Hong Kong phone directory, more rolls than a craps table, more folds than a basket of laundry, more, uh...well, I think you get the picture.

(If this was gb81's wife, then suddenly it all makes sense)

bz

3. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I didn't see the picture, but the description above of more chins than a chinese phonebook puts it into perspective. Here's what I don't get: It's o.k. with the moderator to graphically describe sex acts with a 19 yr. old female, but you're deleted within a millisecond for posting a pic of a fat chick?

Am I missing something here?

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

Maybe the fat chick was ... well ... maybe she was Mrs. Moderator or an even closer relation than that???

5. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

Blizzard,

I'm with SBray on this one! Be thankful you didn't see it. It would have scarred you for life!

For the uninitiated, it was a photo that has been circulating around the WWW for a few years; I've seen it in other forums.

Porcupine

6. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Subject: * Should I stay or should I go? *
    Email:
    Date: Tue, Aug 07, 2007 - 10:28 PM CT
    Website Address:

Stay or Go?

Let me give you some fantastic advice. Tag this twat about 1 or 2 more times, and I mean nasty style. The goal is that she not get any pleasure out of it. Be a cretin. "Accidentally" fart while you're boinking her, give her a real good smell of what it's like to be with an old guy, then laugh about it. Be a slob. Make her embarrassed to be seen with you around her friends. Come in her mouth. Belch in her ear. Make her wonder what she ever saw in you.

No pics of fat chicks, but it's o.k. to post what's written above? I don't know who you are Mr. Moderator, but you aren't fit to moderate a prison argument! i guess that common sense isn't as common as it used to be!!!!!!

7. gotbass

gotbass Member

Blizzard - If you don't remove your post I move that you be barred for life. Tasteless bastard. Mike Ralston

8. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

That's why I posted the damn thing! The moderator has chosen to leave up Charlie's post for 1 wk. now! It didn't get his attention when I bitched about it in the other thread, so I figured this MIGHT get his attention.

9. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

What is with you guys and this trash posting? Grow up for F%%k sake! I gotta go puke now.

10. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Exactly- I know that 2 wrongs don't make a right. But what gives with this guy?

Here is a copy and paste from the other thread-

Subject: * Should I stay or should I go? *
    Email:
    Date: Wed, Aug 08, 2007 - 04:12 PM CT
    Website Address:

Look at Charlie dont surf's reply above and then consider some of the threads that have been deleted on here. Are you kidding me?

Do you see where I'm going with this? This colossal butthead of a moderator deletes things that are harmless, and leaves the above trash for all to see. I tried pointing it out to him politely- didn't seem to have any effect.

11. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Awwwwwwww geez Wally, I guess your right. I deleted the pic, and the comment about his sister. The rest stays. Evidently the moderator likes it so much that he left it on the other thread, so I'm leaving it on this one. Maybe it should be copied and pasted on every thread on here, since he likes it so much.

12. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I copied and pasted, Charlie. You edited your post, you lying S.O.B.

Here folks we have a prime example of a moronic, useless, TROLL. I need to get a life? You get your kicks off of stirring shit on a trapshooting forum and I need to get a life? You are human garbage Charlie.

Here's Charlie's edited post.

Let me give you some fantastic advice. Tag this twerp about 1 or 2 more times, and I mean nasty style. The goal is that she not get any pleasure out of it. Be a cretin. "Accidentally" fart while you're boinking her, give her a real good smell of what it's like to be with an old guy, then laugh about it. Be a slob. Make her embarrassed to be seen with you around her friends. Cough in her mouth. Belch in her ear. Make her wonder what she ever saw in you.

What a loser!

13. wolfram

Blizzard,

Hold up and think about what you are sliding into here. Charlie Don't Surf did indeed commit a foul but you are equally guilty of all the things you accuse him (her) of. None of this is going to change Charlie but it is degrading you.

The photo of the obese person exceeds anything Charlie did because for some reason you guys find it humorous that there is someone out there with a terminal disease. Kind of like posting photos of a cancer victim after surgery. It is just plain depraved.

This crap about you wanting to send the moderator a message doesn't cut it.

And Nyttro, you are right I don't have to read this trash but the head line was pretty good bait. Having seen the trash that was posted, I did find it offensive and I want the person responsible to know that.

14. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Well wolf, I find what Charlie posted offensive and I want the moderator to know THAT!!!!!!!! Crap about sending the moderator a message doesn't cut it? If what Charlie posted didn't bother me, WHY THE HELL WOULD I HAVE BOTHERED CAUSING A SCENE OVER IT?????????

I also find it offensive that you put cancer and obesity in the same category. Show me 1 obese person that got that way because they DIDN'T OVER EAT!!!!!!!

People often get cancer due to no fault of their own, Wolf!!!!!!

What kind of moral high ground are you supposedly walking on when a picture of a fat person bothers you more than describing sex acts with a 19 yr. old???????? You're pretty freaking disturbed Wolf!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. wolfram

So Joe, You don't think fat people get enough humiliation and societal disapproval. You are obviously ignorant about this disease. And yes it is a disease that is rampant in our great country of plenty. You may choose to belive that obese people are fair game your hate but the fact is it is mistreatment by people such as yourself that sends people into the only comforting thing they can get .. food. And it is a fatally dangerous disease. If you truly want to help an obese person you do it by restoring a positive self image not by humiliating them.

And Nyttro, I'm not talking about Charlie's blunder, I'm talking to you about the inappropriate things you are saying and doing. There is no valid excuse for it and you need to think this through. Incidently cancer and obesity are very similar diseases both in the number of victims and causes. That's right you can be born with a predisposition for either or both.

16. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Well said, Al, well said.

17. wolfram

Nyttro,

I put your handle in there by mistake, I was trying to reply to Blizzard's comments. Sorry, it wasn't intended for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.