1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Miscasting at its finest....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 8 Straight, Aug 3, 2013.

1. 8 Straight

8 Straight Active Member

I was reading the Parade newspaper supplement this morning, and in it was a story about the making of a movie about a butler that had served many Presidents. My interest in the article came to a screeching halt when I found Jane Fonda was to play Nancy Reagan. My God! What were they thinking? That's like casting Don Knotts to play John Wayne. I bet Ronald Reagan is rolling in his grave.

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Jane Fonda being in any movie, period, is amazing enough. That right there tells you they're not shooting for A-list material.

3. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Maybe she would make a good Monica Lewinsky.

4. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Kinda like walking a tightrope over the grand canyon,dont look down!

5. JT 27

JT 27 Member

I have refused to go to any of her movies since her trip to Hanoi.

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

She'll be signing autographs from the seat of an AA gun.

Bob Falfa

7. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Casting her in the movie gurantees the fact, I won't ever see it. Will never spend my money to see anything she is involved with. She's not alone, there are a few more on that "Do Not Patronize List"

Big Jack

8. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Nancy Reagan handled the job of FLOTUS with class and dignity. Jane Fonda can't even act out those qualities much less live them.

9. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

It's just another in a long line of intentional slaps-in-the-face to conservatives. Just like the total fraud, John Kerry SOS.

Hollywood is full of non-christian and atheist liberals who only worship money and power. They get neither of mine.

I'm really enjoying the more than lack luster box office receipts from their recent releases.

Kip

10. darr

darr Well-Known Member

My prediction: Nancy will not be portrayed in a good light. Is that going out on a limb or what?

Darr

11. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

Thus begins Hollywood's rehabilitation of Hanoi Jane. As I've said before, her proper role would be as a toilet paper in the Reagan household.

12. flashmax

flashmax Well-Known Member

In the thread that beep beep popped his nut over J. ( spit ) Kerry I mentioned a former CAP Marine, Mike Smith, that spit a cheekful of chaw spit all over hanoi Jane at a book signing in Kansas City a while back. Couldn't happen often enough. There are a whole shipload of former Soldiers, Marines, Sailors, and Airmen who are lined up with beer in tow to piss on her grave when she dies. It is hoped that the urine will forever kill any grass that might be tempted to grow above her worthless corpse. Link to the spit story above. Mike is a friend of mine and a very decent man.

Don T. Littleton CO