1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

misc reloading equipment-update

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by tcr1146, Feb 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I have for sale three sets (2 piece full length) of RCBS dies and two Lee Perfect powder measures. One powder measure is new in unopened box. The other is used but excellent condition. The die sets are: 220 swift, 250 savage and of course 30-06. $25 per die set plus actual shipping and $20 for the used powder measure and $25 for the new one and again, actual shipping. As usual, no pics. All equipment in excellent condition. Thanks, Tom Rhoads P.M. me if interested. P.S. If you combine shipping, I could get a lot in a large flat rate usps box! By the way, I have numerous partial and full containers of powder including-h110, h450, ww 748, 760, 296, 571, 630, full container of reloder 12, 4759,imr 4831 etc. I will not ship these! Tom Rhoads

2. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

up. Tom Rhoads

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.