1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MINT MX8 Special and MX8B

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by mflora, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mflora

mflora Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

MX8 Special w/ 32" factory, untouched barrels and extraordinary wood set by Tony DeSimone. The perfect one trap gun. MX8B w/ 30" barrels, Brileys on top and factory CTs on bottom. The perfect all-everything gun, skeet, sporting, pigeons and doubles. Both guns 99+% and lovingly cared for. I travel and don't have time to respond, pack, ship etc. I consigned the guns to Jaquas priced to sell. MX8 Special $5250 and MX8B $4500. Buy the MX8B, let me know and I will throw in the Americase Custom Compact I have for sale on the board. Take a look.
    Mark

2. mflora

mflora Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Oh yea, MX8 Special is slightly higher than 1 3/8 x 1 5/8 x 14 1/2. MX8B is 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 x 14 1/2. MX8B has second Kickeze for 14 3/8. Special's barrels are std. weight and B's barrels have no center rib and are very light and fast.

3. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Pics please.

4. mflora

mflora Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jaquas.com. Go to Perazzis. Thanks
    Mark

5. mflora

mflora Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sorry. Jaquas.com, then to Gunlist, then to Perazzi. MX8B is under Sporting and of course MX8 Special under Trap. Thanks for looking.
    Mark

6. mflora

mflora Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I am told MX8B sold but Special still available. Great buy on a great gun. Shoot me any questions Jaquas can't answer.
    Mark

7. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

At Jaquas with these prices they should get sold within days. Good luck.

8. mflora

mflora Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Steve - Thanks. I thought so too. The MX8B went quickly but the Special is still there. I thought it would go first. It is a 99%+ gun w/ factory original barrels and a beautiful set of wood from Tony DeSimone, factory case. If anyone is looking, it is a great gun and buy.
    Mark

9. mflora

mflora Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

The gun is #116793. Fourth from the bottom under Perazzi/Trap Guns. For some reason they did not indicate it was a Special in the description but see the pictures. Let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks
    Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi mx8b