1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mint Browning Cynergy For Sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rrose, Aug 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rrose

rrose TS Member

up for a great deal.

2. rrose

rrose TS Member

Nice looking gun. Mine looke as nice as this but I paid $2499 plus tax for mine and I am still waiting for the case and extras, since May.
    Just want to also bring up a couple of points about this gun. The Cynergy for some reason has much less felt recoil than an XT. I had an xt with a DeVault stock that I thought felt the same as shooting it with my PFS on it. My Cynergy has less felt recoil to me than my XT. Also for about $30 you can buy another recoil pad from Browning that will get the LOP down to 13 1/2 and not have to cut the stock at all and it looks exactly like the original pad. This would make this one sweet gun for a young shooter or a lady. I have no inerest in this and do not know the seller I just really like my Cynergy and think more people would like them if they tried them.
    randy

3. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

Joe,

Where are you located?

Kip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.