1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

minority births surpass white births in the US...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by likes-to-shoot, May 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

They're here......................

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Only under PC and multiculturalism do people "worry" what "race" you are!!!

Last I checked, if you were a citizen and had a child here, you were a "American"!

My oldest son married a very nice Honduran gal, has two beautiful daughters now, They will be brought up as Americans, Their race is not a issue with them!!

So these people who are SO worried about "white babies" are the "racist"???

My granddaughters are not Minority's, they are Americans through and through!!

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

A ggod argument for capping welfare at 2 children. If not eventually it will be all takers and no workers. Frankly I don't care if anyone thinks that is racist, it's practical. It can't go on forever that way. Mike.

4. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

The "White" people better get busy!

5. oz

oz Active Member

the people who work and pay taxes are outnumbered by the people who choose not to word and collect entitlements (welfare) including illegal aliens.

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Does this mean whites get preferential hiring now?

7. GW22

GW22 Active Member

I'm tired of being held down by the MAN.

-Gary

8. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Timberfaller, I too have a son who married an Ecuadorian girl who was here illegal , had a daughter on the governments expence and now are divorced . Her sister is here illigal with a child and no is knocked up by a so called American illegal who now will have another American baby , all free to live here getting subsistance and no insurance as most are doing . She also is divorced to a guy in Spain and has 2 house , 1 in Ecuador and 1 in Spain but living here is cheaper so the others are rented out . Not only are the Latinos here but 30 other nationalities all getting free subs .

9. likes-to-shoot

Ok timber, look at how the minorities voted last election and tell me that being a minority is not an issue!! Of all the people who post on this site you are one of the most vocal about the goverment.

Which way do you want it???????????????????????

10. timberfaller

OK you TWO,

First off, my daughter in law is a "legal" Citizen of the USA!! it cost her over $10,000 to attain it!! She jumped through all the "hoops"

She had to go back to school,once here, because THIS country wouldn't acknowledge her diploma from the University of Honduras(a fault of the Clinton's) in "accounting"! Of course our schools are Soooooooo much better! ha!

I will put it to you in her words, "send all the illegals home to their country of origin!"

I put this question to you TWO, Why is it that this has happened?

Is it because "whites" have found "abortions" a easy way out for a "inconvenience"? or "I don't want to ruin my figure" or "I don't want to be tied down with a rug rat"?

Which is it?????????????????????????????????

Oh ya my "daughter" in law is a "staunch" Conservative!! My son found a keeper!!

11. likes-to-shoot

Nothing in my post said anything about her being legal or illegal.

What I am saying is anyone of minority decent has a tendency to vote for the party most sympathetic to minority issues including giving illegals citizenship and giving away money in programs favorable to minorities.

And in the past you of all people have been critical of the government for doing this very thing.........Which is it????????????

WTF do abortions have to do with this issue??????????

12. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Timberfaller , I didn`t say anything about your dauther in law , I stated what happened on my side . Both women are snakes and take what they can get from the USA which most know how to do and the American whether like you say "white" don`t like to see . I don`t like any illegal taking from the USA whether it`s your family or others . My daughter in Law screws her own family .

13. timberfaller

Sorry about that, ljutic, my daughter in law doesn't like free loaders either.

Likes to shoot, stop and think about the thread and the whole story. Why have the "minoritys" surpassed others? Just look around and see whats going on in the world of abortions. The answer is clear.

Sorry I took it that you were attacking me, I am getting tired of all the phoney bolonie "race" BS in this multiculturalism/liberal mindset we suffer from in this country.

14. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

With guys like this we ain't got a chance. It would be interesting to see a line up of his women!!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/18/father-30-kids-by-11-women-cant-pay-child-support/?test=latestnews

15. hillestadj

hillestadj TS Member

If your daughter in law was here illegally I fail to see how she is a staunch conservitive......seeing as how one of their big issues happens to the ILLEGAL immagration. Just saying.......

16. oz

oz Active Member

the citizens who work and pay taxes have been surpassed by the people (including illegals)who receive entitlements (welfare).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.