1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

$$$ Minnisota State shoot 2008 %%%

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

If you are looking for a great shoot next year don't pass up the Minnisota State Shoot for 2008. I was there in 2007 for the first time and met some realy great people. I was very impressed with the State's commitment to the youth shooting program. At the dinner table on banquet night Scottt Messinger asked me if I would consider donating an Infinity for the youth raffle next year and the hand shake was sealed. Put the Minnisota State Shoot on your schedule next year and come join us for a bid on the Infinity. I would like to thank Gordy from Old Tree Gun Stocks for his donation of wood for the Infinity. The gun will be on display next May for the State Association to show. All money raised goes to the state's youth shooting program. Look forward to seeing everyone there, come out and make it a great success.

Dennis DeVault

2. Sixshooter

Sixshooter TS Member

I want to again thank Dennis for the great donation to our youth program. At this years auction we raised over $23,000 for our youth program. Hopefully, with this great item, we'll be able to do it again.

Our shoot takes place at one of the greatest facilities in the country, we treat our shooters like the customers they are. We have over 145 campsites with good power and water. We offer one of the best Resident and Non-Resident trophy packages anywhere. Our shoot is located in one of Minnesota's hottest vacation areas. Come and join us for next years shoot. You'll have an absolute great time.

Thanks again to Dennis for the fine donation. The fact that Dennis was impressed enough with our program to donate one of his fine guns, speaks volumes about our shoot and our program as well as Dennis's committment to our sport.

Mark Zauhar, MTA President

3. GEORGE oldboy

GEORGE oldboy TS Member

Mark, you have done a great job as MN president.The youth program and the people that run, support,and donate to it should be thanked by all trapshooters.Dennis D. IS A CLASS ACT AND A FINE SHOOTER!WHAT A WONDERFUL DONATION.Thank you, George Jacobson

4. Sixshooter

Sixshooter TS Member

No Lit, you can't stay in my fancy ass bus. Doubles Boy and I are friends and I wouldn't want to come between you two.

I would welcome your appearance at the banquet though. After the success of your last last speech, I'm sure we could increase our draw at the auction. I could maybe even find a way to get some sort of appearance fee if you would be willing to take something of value in trade.

Let me know if I should put you on the program.

Mark Zauhar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.