1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MInnesota Zone Shoot Question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by UpNorthMN, Jun 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UpNorthMN

UpNorthMN Active Member

I can't find any information regarding where the zone lines are regarding the southern, central and northern zones for the shoot this weekend. If a person is from the metro area, do you go to Del-Tone or Forest Lake?

2. UpNorthMN

UpNorthMN Active Member

I can't find any information regarding where the zone lines are regarding the southern, central and northern zones for the shoot this weekend. If a person is from the metro area, do you go to Del-Tone or Forest Lake?

3. UpNorthMN

UpNorthMN Active Member

4. UpNorthMN

UpNorthMN Active Member

5. UpNorthMN

UpNorthMN Active Member

6. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

PM sent.

7. UpNorthMN

UpNorthMN Active Member

8. UpNorthMN

UpNorthMN Active Member

9. UpNorthMN

UpNorthMN Active Member

10. UpNorthMN

UpNorthMN Active Member

11. UpNorthMN

UpNorthMN Active Member

12. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Good luck tomorrow!

13. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

forest luth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.