1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Minnesota State Shoot Scores & Photos

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CalamitySJ, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

The Minnesota State Shoot website is live, up and available for the next few days only at www.minnesotatrapshooting.org! This site allows us to post right from the grounds of the Minnesota State Shoot each year. Shortly after the shoot ends all information will be available on our official website at www.minnesotatrap.com.

Trophy reports for each day, as well as daily photos, will be posted late in the day after shooting ends. Check back frequently for updates or better yet, come and shoot with us in person!

2. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Okay, just uploaded more info. Check in again tomorrow for updates.

3. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

4. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Well-Known Member

I'm sitting here now.. looking out at a Beautiful Blue Sky !! Temp is about 80* with a light breeze.. can't ask for a shooting day much better. So far Minn. has more then lived up to the great shoot stories told here on TS.com.

I even had the pleasure to watch the "Dog Squad" shoot yesterday.. can't wait for that report to be posted..

Jerry B.

5. Tpeterson1

Tpeterson1 Member

CJ,

Good job on the pics and updates,me likey~ FYI,if you need to post pics of the trophy winners (which is a great idea) either pull that gumpy old guy with the gray stache or make him smile,sure looks like a grumpy old fart but the kids smile tell the story.

6. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Scores from Wednesday, July 6th, were posted earlier today. More pictures and updates tomorrow!

7. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

We owe two days of scores but have had a couple of snags in the posting. Tomorrow morning we'll get more up--lots of carry-overs so past results will all be updated too. Let's hope the weather holds out for our Singles and AIM Championships tomorrow.

8. washandwear

washandwear Member

Hi

Amazing how quickly the scores get posted when Sally wins! He he he!

Nice shooting and punch!!

Regards

W&W

9. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Sorry about the delays, absolutely CRAZY 16+ hour days of working the shoot! It's Monday morning, 8:45am CST. Give me 15 minutes and I'll have finished formatting the scores so I can update the State Shoot website.

CSJ

PS Thanks, W&W, it was a good day.

10. Ertz

Ertz Member

Mr. Nancy Rawerts here. Nancy wanted me to tell you how honored she is to win the Elaine Bolich award and to sincerely thank the Bolich family for this award. It is people like John and Elaine Bolich that have made trapshooting the great sport that it is.

Tim Rawerts

11. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Ertz,

When it was determined that your beautiful bride was the winner I have to tell you how thrilled I was. Nancy shot outstanding all week and always had a smile on her face--truly someone who loves shooting. It was so nice to see both of you, and how supportive and proud you are of her.

My understanding is that the presentation of her award has been already worked out and I'm promised pictures for press releases! Please tell Nancy congratulations from Coach and me.

12. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Ertz,

When it was determined that your beautiful bride was the winner I have to tell you how thrilled I was. Nancy shot outstanding all week and always had a smile on her face--truly someone who loves shooting. It was so nice to see both of you, and how supportive and proud you are of her.

My understanding is that the presentation of her award has been already worked out and I'm promised pictures for press releases! Please tell Nancy congratulations from Coach and me.

13. Ertz

Ertz Member

Thanks Sally I will pass on your message. Thanks to you and all the other members of the MTA BOD who worked so tirelessly at the shoot last week.

14. Tpeterson1

Tpeterson1 Member

Thanx for the updates CJ,good job! Been a long time since I've shot ATA,but I remember a young gal coming into the sport every summer at the monticello gun club,usually the mini grand,Mariah Michaelis,my has she grownin into quite the shooter,I believe her Dad was also quite the shooter as well.

How was the over all attendance this year?

Good to see some of the old timers still shooting.

Thanks again CJ.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.