1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Minnesota Sportsmen's Club--A.L.S. Benefit May 16

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Rum River, May 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rum River

Rum River TS Member

ttt

2. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Will you be having a silent auction? Coach and I are in a class all weekend and won't make it but if there's another way to support your fundraiser, we're in. Let me know, okay, either here or on a private message? Coach lost a grandmother to ALS and my sister is in the late stages of MS so this is a cause near and dear to our hearts. Good luck and post pictures after the event!

CalamitySJ

3. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Hi guys,

CalamitySJ said it all. I watched my grandmother slowly loose all function and eventually passed. It is a horrible disease! We are unable to attend, but have great friends whom will be there and we would love to know what we can do to help. No one should have to fight this disease, but unfortunatly very little is still learned from all the years of research.

Please let me know what the Mrs. and I can do to help. If it not for the class that day we would attend for sure. Unfortunatly it has touched both our lives and may continue to unless we can stop it. CalamitySJ failed to tell you her aunt died of MS several weeks ago also. Very hard and sad to watch helplessly by.

Thank you for hosting an event like this!

Primedust
    aka "Coach"

4. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Randy,

Thanks for the post, I appreciate it. While Coach and I are in a D&D shooting clinic this weekend, a contingent representing Buffalo Gun Club is definitely coming and will bring our silent auction items with them. I know we have a great Talkabout Camo 2-way radio field set we'd like to donate, and probably a deer hunter's basket o' stuff at least, but if there's no hurry to get them to you before the event we're set.

Good luck and thanks for supporting such a great cause. And since Kevin K's with us this weekend that should open up some spots in the winner's circle!

5. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Whups, you're right, I meant KEITH. I guess I'm still awed at Kevin K's 100 a couple weeks ago and my Freudian brain made my fingers type the wrong name.

Blonde moment. Thanks for being my quality control, WS.

CalamitySJ

PS. Coach says, "See what I have to deal with???"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.