1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Minnesota Election Results

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by primed, Jul 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. primed

primed Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Taken from the unofficial site of MN Trapshooting

MTA 2010 Officer Election Results (Elected to two year terms)

President – Glen Lonneman - Worthington

Vice President – Keith Koosman - Princeton

Secretary – Sally Stevens - Buffalo

Treasurer – Thomas Brooks – St. Paul

(Elected to one year terms)

ATA Delegate – Ron Noreen – St. James

1st Alternate – Mark Stevens – Buffalo

2nd Alternate – George Papas - Duluth

Congratulations to all!!
  2. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Jun 7, 2006
    Thank you MN. for electing this board. Sally and I are proud to come back for another term. We sincerely thank you for your trust in us! Although we are not new to boards or their processes, I can tell you personally, I have never been so excited about a board in my life as I am about this one.

I believe this board, with these members, will get the right jobs done for all MN. shooters. I am looking forward to all members comments on the 4 proposals that will be posted in the next few weeks. I also look forward to our Special September meeting when we can decide the new directions, if any, for Minnesota Trapshooting.

MN. shooters, you have elected zone directors and Delegates to speak for you, to vote for you. Make your thoughts known! Write to them, email them, phone them! Tell them your concerns and why you feel the way you do. They will all be noted and brought before the board at the September meeting. This board is all united and functioning for your benifit. Don't want to write, come to the meeting and voice it! NOW, LETS GET TO WORK! Keep your heads down, one target at a time, follow through.

Good luck to all at the GRAND American!!!!!!

Thank you again!

Mark and Sally Stevens
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.