1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MINNESOTA DOG SQUAD SHOOTS AT GRAND

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Duluth Fatboy, Aug 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duluth Fatboy

Duluth Fatboy Banned User Banned

Well dog lovers the Minnesota Dog Squad is blazzing away at the the Grand American. It has been a HOT one here, in 100 every day, to hot to fish. The Prez had a little trouble on Wednesday August 8th. I think he was eatting grass,then he got to ride in the ambulance (he wanted to drive) imgine that, well before it was over he was in the emergancy room, sweet talking the nurses as they suited him up with just his tail sticking out. So much for that the scores are Big Dog matched the outside temp. the rest of the dog are practicing for the 2nd 100, with Prez and I at 99, almost hairless 98, and Schauser had 90 something, not like last year with his memorable 200. I'm going back out to the heat and flys (they wouldn't leave my shoes alone sence the Prez relived himself on me Wednesday). The Piddler reporting from shade of my 5th wheeller.

2. Duluth Fatboy

Duluth Fatboy Banned User Banned

Well, the second hundred I tied the BIG DOG by dropping my 99 target, yep the Dog-199, Prez-199, Almost hairless-198, Piddler-198, Schnauser-191. No shaves on this day. The heat was 110+ on the second hundred, once again to hot to fish. The Prez will be reporting soon as he quit going to the hospital giving samples (I think he likes wearing the gown, tail out). The Pup reporting from Sparta camp grounds.

3. Remo

Remo TS Member

If you don't like them DON'T READ THEM!!! DUH!!!

4. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

"Maybe he got sick reading these assinine posts. I know I do."

Now, I actually laughed at that one.

Code

5. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

MIA -

Aren't the flames "backwards"? (Not that there is a right or wrong way).

Scott

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.