1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Minnesota 2yd reduction??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ntgr8, Jan 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ntgr8

ntgr8 Member

Any Minn shooters get their reduction?? I am 23yds with a 90.47 avg., should I expect a reduction??

2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

have you read any of the posts?

Have you looked at your shootata.com shooters information?

3. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if that'll get you one or not George. I got mine and I'm taking it.

John

4. bas

bas Member

Hey,Geo...didn't the Central Zone change their trigger point? Like, to 91%....your average is pretty close to that...I wouldn't give you one if I were your delegate...LOL! I took mine and will be shooting from the 22 yard line...boy, it's been a long time since I have been at that yardage.

5. ntgr8

ntgr8 Member

Looked at my card from last year and had a punch in august and only 200 tgts since punch. BC you should be a terror from the 22, glad I don't have to try to beat you.

6. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Now I'm just sayin'

Why don't you just go to www.shootata.com, look at shooter information center, type your last name, first name, click on your name when it comes up, and find out?????

7. ntgr8

ntgr8 Member

BigM been there, done that doesn't show a new ydg. Has everyone getting a reduction been notified? I don't know and I don't think you do either.

8. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Your punch in the last 1000 targets means you're not eligible., Mine came on Wed.

9. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

Ahhh, you should email Ron Noren, the state ATA Delegate. His info is on the MTA website and on the MTA shoot schedule card.

I received 3 punches in the last 1000 targets, 4 in the last 1100. I received my card the other day too and it shows 25 yds. I was/am at the 27. He told me to take the reduction.

Jim W

10. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

When I received my new card last fall I had a reduction to the 25 yard line. Just went over to shootata and my yardage shows 23 yards. After many years on the 27 this will be a big change. The last few years I haven't shot much. I think I am going to shoot more.

11. bas

bas Member

Geo, if it doesn't show on the website, I would say you aren't getting one...The reductions for those who qualified, were showing on the ATA website right from the get go. Your Delegate had the final say, however,even if you were eligible. You are shooting too good, it would appear! Contact your delegate. The ATA website showed my reduction a couple of weeks ago and when I classified last week in Tucson, they allowed me to take it, even though I did not have my "new" average card. B

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.