1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Minnesota 2011 schedule is here

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CalamitySJ, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Ertz,

Thanks for posting this--it's on our website at www.minnesotatrap.com too. Shoot cards are being inserted into winter newsletter to save on postage and they'll both be out soon.

The newest Minnesota club to throw registered targets is the Minnesota Sportsmen's Club in Zimmerman and they've already started organizing to make it a very successful shoot. Very impressive.

Coach and I have just started plotting our shoot plan but, with a high school graduation and a son's wedding, our stops will be limited this year. All I know is there are lots of great shoots available this year!

Calamity

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

If it is too long, copy paste this into your browser

http://www.minnesotatrap.com/2011-minnesota-shoot-dates/MTA2011-ShootdatesFINAL.pdf

See you on the course.

Thanks to all the folks that work to give us these shoot dates.

3. valmet

valmet TS Supporters TS Supporters

Jack, thanks for posting the link. dennis

4. ralphbeagle

ralphbeagle TS Member

Are there vendors present selling supplies at any of the shoots around Minenapolis?

5. JACK

Ralph. Scott Gens sells in bulk when he shows at Owatonna and Alexandria. you can usually count on him being at Owatonna. Too, one of our better component sellers will always accommodate you at Buffalo or perhaps MOnticello. That would be John Berning. Both sell at good rates.

Scot is 507-642-8989

John is 763-497-2135

Scott is SW of the Twin Cities near Mankato. John is NW of the Twincities near Rogers.

6. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

Ok my daughter just moved to Apple Valley and we just spent last week at her new home, as I know we will be back during warmer weather next time I plan on bringing some Trap Guns. I checked the ATA web site and I see several clubs pretty close, so which shoots are the ones not to miss. My grandsons have never seen Grandpa shoot so it's about time!

7. JACK

Sarge. Minneapolis Gun Club is prob the closest to Apple Valley. The club has 8-9 traps and abut 4 are open all week in season. Winter has a limited schedule of Wednesdays noon to 4 pm, Sat-Sun, 10 to 4 PM. Beginning April first we will be open 6 days a week and see the website for those expanded hours. The club sells a full line of components for reloading. New shells too. And too, they specialize in having traps available for guys that shoot releases (or should be anyway)

The club boasts regular participation by a couple of ATA All-Americans (Demullings and Zauhar) an a whole bunch that think they are that level. Come see us on Saturday morning and shoot the jackpots. If the weather is reasonable we get a good turnout. If it is really cold we get a good turn out.

Come-on-by.

8. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

Protections and Killers? And I appreciate the invite, so far I really like what I've seen of Minnesota, really looking forward to some fishing too!

9. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

As it looks right now I'll be back in April, 1100 and SX1 in tow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.