1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Minneapolis Gun Club shooting tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kelly andersen, Feb 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

I got my new gun and I am going to give it a shot, I cant wait. Weather is looking great as Jim mentioned. See everyone in the morning.

2. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Last I heard, Jimmy Bowen has as much chance of winning from Arizona as he does if he was in Minnesota. That is as long as they use his coin!!!!

3. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

I had so much fun today I joined the ata when I got home. Had a good time with a good bunch of guys, Thanks Denny and Dan for all the info today. Looking forward to next week, I'm hooked again !!!!

4. dward

dward Member

I shot next to Kelly...and what can you say when a guy runs the singles on his first round with a new gun. Welcome aboard Kelly!!!! But seriously, it is ok to miss once in a while. And with W gone everyone commented on how fair the "flipping" was to break ties. It's amazing how much less predictable a coin with a head and a tail can be.

Big Dan

5. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

Thanks Dan and Jack, After being away from it for close to 15 years I didnt realize how much I missed it, mainly the friends you make while doing it.I have to do some serious practice so I can hang with you guys on the handicap stuff. LOL It doesnt matter if you bust them all every time, its all about having fun with good people. Thanks again for welcoming me in I had a blast, and I look forward to many years of friendship and shooting fun. Kelly

6. dward

dward Member

Holllllly smokes.......I'm even gettin it from the old Lit today@!! Well I'm feeling pretty special to get his attention! Kelly if you ever meet that handsome devil you'll have experienced one of the finer sides of the ATA!

As far as old Gay Pride and MIA goes....it reminds me of when I use to go diving for Abalone. You had to beat the piss out them with a wood hammer....but they ultimately are pretty good fare!!

It's a great bunch, and the more grief I get the more worthy I feel!!!!!!

Big Dan

7. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Thank guys, I had a good time. Shot fairly decent and had two great squads! Was a little breezy but it is MN. in the winter! Congrats to Kelly! Nice Round, sorry I couldn't keep up. Dang last birds! I'll try harder. May see you next week if I can make it.

Mark Stevens

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.