1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Minneapolis Gun Club Shooter Appreciation Saturday

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Pride Engineer, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Ithaca$$$Grade, are you going to draw for the ham sandwich so you'll at least have a chance for one????

2. oneidcharlie

oneidcharlie Member

Jim, I would enjoy one of those ham sandwichs but I am having to much fun in sunny {rainy] Az. Maybe Tom S. would bring one back to me if he can get out of the snow and ice. Enjoy and Happy Holidays. Charlie Hartwig

3. C E Demulling

C E Demulling Member

If I bring you cookies, will that improve my chances of hitting the lewis? How many cookies do I need to bring to not have to actually shoot and still win money? You know who. HL

4. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

I am afraid I must announce that this ham shoot may be at risk due to Jimmy Bowens near collapse while pheasant hunting today. Yes, the poor man joined me and my daughter Kelsey for a little hunting at Rivers Ridge Hunting Preserve near Nicollet, MN. The poor guy was absolutely worn out. He wasn't even able to pull his lucky coin out of his pocket when we flipped to see who had to clean the 36 birds that Kelsey and I killed. Yes, that's correct, poor Jimmy spent the whole day lagging behind mumbling something about "if I only had my Bowen with me" and never so much as nicked a bird. Makes one wonder how he ever could have finished high gun in the Mpls Club summer singles league. Maybe being target setter, club President and official score keeper helps!

5. Phil Kiner

Phil Kiner Well-Known Member

Boy can you guys make it interesting this time of year.
    Grandma D and whipped cream conjures up all kinds of visions
    THE PREZ continues to mark teritory indescrimately regardles of the time or place.
    Jimmy Bowen is rightfully proud of his masterpiece but I have to with THE PREZ on gun choice.
    I am not sure I would trust any of you flipping the coin.

ps Mark check you PM's

6. Phil Kiner

Phil Kiner Well-Known Member

Man that is one fancy Kgun-- is that THE PREZ'S???

7. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

The ham sandwiches were great, the clubhouse was warm, but the weather sucked. At times the snow was falling horizontal. There were 13 scores recorded though so it just proves some guys are either brave or stupid. Now two of the scores were recorded by Jimmy Beretta Bowen, this would seem to say the shooters were of the latter catagory.

It was fun though, the Christmas party on the 28th will be a great day. If you have not made one, bring a dish of something to eat and come on out. Last year we all had a great time.

Mark Zauhar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.