1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Minneapolis Gun Club (MGC) September ATA Shoots

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by mlcameron, Sep 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mlcameron

mlcameron Member

I've put a link to the upcoming September ATA shoots at MGC September 17 and 24th. Just page down and click on the event posting on the home page. In addition, our fall leagues start Tuesday, September 6th and go through mid-October. We have Trap, Skeet, Sporting Clays and Combo leagues. If you have any questions please contact me, Mark Cameron, at the email address above, or come on in and see me at the club! Feel free to call too: 952-469-4386

Thanks! Mark

2. mlcameron

mlcameron Member

3. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Mark, check your link. It's coming up hacked.

4. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

The webmaster is on it. Should be corrected soon.

Jim W

5. mlcameron

mlcameron Member

Site is up an running.

Thanks
    Mark

6. ColtM1911A1

ColtM1911A1 Member

I'll be there with quite a few other fellows...it was a good event last year (the event on 17 Sep) and I'm sure with Mark running the show, this year's event will be as good or better...

Hey, Mark, are you going to allow doubles at any time during the shoot? I believe that option was offered last year....cya

^^^^
    UP

7. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

Is there a Handsome Man competition? Are these ATA shoots registered?

8. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

No Ertz, The Lit won't be able to see his kids at Minneapolis Gun Club, they don't allow sheep on the grounds anymore. But if he does show, I'll contribute to the prize money for the most handsome man contest. Let me see, he might be worth $10!

9. The Literalist

Ertz, your offer is very tempting...and I know how much it would mean to Nancy to just gaze upon me. But, you're right, I'll not make it.

As for the Gay Pride Engineer's rudeness, I can only assume he's cranky because it's time for that full body wax that is so painful in those "delicate places." Or perhaps his hemmies are acting up after a particularly rough weekend.

I hope he comes to Missouri. I'll be plenty thirsty for his free beer.

10. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Sorry Lit, won't be in Mo. this time. There are two many caribou in Quebec. I hear they have turned into man eaters so I'm going up there to thin them out a bit. A guys gotta do what a guys gotta do.

11. The Literalist

Well Mark, good luck up there. Sounds like fun. Bring some caribou jerky to the shoots next spring. (Should go good with your beer)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.