1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Minneapolis Gun Club Management Position

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ithaca$$$Grade, Jul 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

Minneapolis Gun Club Management Position

The Minneapolis Gun Club currently has an opening for Manager.

We offer a great work environment at one of the upper Midwest’s premier gun clubs, an attractive compensation package that includes a salary, residence, health insurance, vacation and bonus incentive.

The Minneapolis Gun Club is located just south of Mpls/St.Paul in Prior Lake MN.

Contact Jim Walkowiak, jimw-mn@earthlink.net for details.

2. Ithaca$$$Grade

3. Ithaca$$$Grade

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Much can be said and some will be left out, but Mark Cameron brings a multitude of talents and past business experience to the Minneapolis Gun Club. The club is in growth mode (and doing well at it) and Mark will continue the upward momentum. Mark is a superb organizer, college educated in computer skills, has scads of experience in dealing with business owners, professionals of all types, and regular day to day folk as well.

Congrats to Mark and his family. Congrats to Minneapolis Gun Club.

And guess what? He broke 95 in singles last Sunday at Metro. I'm a bit proud of that as I have been his trap teacher and coach. He began as a hunter type shooter out of a closed eye and now he is the spitting image of Harlan Campbell in gun handling and getting to the target. He is one of the smoothest in the area now. I hope he gets a chance to shoot... additionally. He has talent.

I'll leave the rest to someone else.

Jack
    [​IMG]

5. mlcameron

mlcameron Member

Thanks for the kind words Jack. I'm looking forward to the challenges ahead at the Minneapolis Gun Club. My wife Erin and the kids are equaly excited to see this beautiful club grow over the years to come.

Mark

6. Ithaca$$$Grade

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v662/jimw-mn/?action=view&current=Clubhouse5.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Myself and the Board of Directors feel very fortunate that Mark stepped up and approached us for the manager position. As Jack stated, he brings with him experience in many areas that will help us stay on track as one of the premier gun clubs in the upper Midwest.

Welcome Mark, to you and your family, we look forward to spending many years working together.

Jim W

7. seitz10

seitz10 Member

MARK, CONGRATULATIONS ON BECOMING THE MINNEAPOLIS GUN CLUB MANAGER. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ON THE JOB. ROGER LORENZEN

8. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range Member

Congrats Mark!!!

Just let me know if I or Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range can be of any help at any time!!

Jeff Hoppes

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

9. ColtM1911A1

ColtM1911A1 Member

Minneapolis Gun Club gains a great guy and a nice family. We, the Langlois Team at the 3M League, lose two team members and good friends. We'll miss both of you next year, but then again, we can always catch-up when shooting at your new club come this fall and in next year's Handicap at MGC...

Good luck Mark and Erin....

Jack Sternquist

10. SD Trap Family

SD Trap Family TS Supporters TS Supporters

Mark, CONGRATULATIONS.

On my next trip to your area I will stop in and say hello. Hope to bring my sons with and we can do some shooting.

Best wishes,

Bud Bartholow

11. mlcameron

mlcameron Member

Just want to say thanks for all of the well wishes, and hope to see you all at the club soon. We have a couple of shoots coming up in September - 17th is the Fall Trapshoot, and the 24th is our National Trapshooting Day.

Again, a sincere thanks to all!!

Mark

12. eos

eos TS Member

To Jack Sternquist - You know, just because we are moving to MGC doesn't mean I am not going to shoot at 3M league... I enjoyed it a lot this year! Of course I am sure I will shoot league at MGC too :)

We are really excited about our move to MGC!

Erin Cameron

13. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

Mark, do you have registered shoots at the club? How much does it cost? Can I use a 16 gauge? I have a bolt action that I shoot pretty good will that work? How about for doubles? What do you do with all the dead pigeons?

14. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ahhhhh Denny......good one.

I've already given Mark a "heads up" about YOU. I told him that in your day, before the excellent vision went away, the terrible flinch developed, the memory loss that makes you shoot out of turn, and you trying to mimic Mark Z's call, that you were an outstanding shooter.

I can assure you though, that on the top of his daily to-do list is making sure the life size statue of the Handsome Man is placed in the center of the room so all of our guests can admire it.

You c'mon up and see us sometime.

15. mlcameron

mlcameron Member

Hehehehe! Thanks Denny and Jim. A good chuckle to start the day. Off for a couple hrs with the family. Jim, I'll see you tonight at the club.
    Mark

16. mlcameron

mlcameron Member

Hehehehe! Thanks Denny and Jim. A good chuckle to start the day. Off for a couple hrs with the family. Jim, I'll see you tonight at the club.
    Mark

17. ColtM1911A1

ColtM1911A1 Member

Erin:

It would be great if either you or Mark or both could shoot in the Tuesday night league; trust me, we need your good scores to bolster our squad. Both you guys understand the challenges we have shooting in the AAAA division -- great teams and top shooters gather there with no 'let-up' for the entire 16 week schedule....

Again, you guys seem a natural fit for MGC. Hell fire, you even get the bonus of working with Charlie Leavitt since he's on the board. Cya soon....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.