1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Minneapolis Gun Club Jackpot Sat Oct 8th

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by JACK, Oct 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

3rd Jackpot of the season tomorrow. last week about 50 entries. Weather to be Spring like, 70 degrees at shoot time, modest southerly winds and diminishing. New coin and new flipper. Knows his stuff too. Bring guns and ammo and a couple of bucks. See ya there. Lunch will be available. Big burgers, onion rings, fries, chicken and fish sandwiches.

Yocko.

2. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Jack:

That's October 8th....

3. JACK

10 AM and generally wraps up 2-3 PM. Nancy would enjoy bustin some of the 25 yard targets. But with how she is shooting we may have to move her back...

Wind at about 11 now and should be getting lighter all day.

4. JACK

Reney Langlois and Jerry Demulling won the top spots wiht 48s. 45 and 41 were the next numbers.

5. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

Ya Ya....we were invaded by da Cheeseheads!!!!!! :>)

What the heck is going on here. 4 of the 6 places paid out go to our good friends from Wisconsin. And there were more of "them" in attendance. Thanks for making the trek you guys'...and gal. Thanks to everyone who shot Saturday...and helped out. A little breezy....but mid 80's on the 8th of October!! Ya gotta love it.

1st Class....Reney Langlois 48....Jerry Demulling 48

2nd Class....Jerry Demulling 45.....Dennis Kecker 45

3rd Class....Bob Wiltse 41....Cheryl Demulling 41

Ties = Singles from the front

Pumpkin Pie Jackpot Shoot on the 29th. Shoot a 25...win a pie. High Score....a huge Carmel Apple Walnut Crunch!!

Start Time will be 10:00 AM.

Hope to see you there.

Jimmy Bowen

6. JACK

Well, I think I'll come practice my "Jackpoting" this Saturday to make sure I am in the hunt for some pies. Normal weather expected this coming Saturday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.